Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

Delicious is all I have to say. Although they were a little on the salty side. Deffinately have to say thank you MG.

Eww is all I have to say! My squid was certainly not a tasty treat! I'll stick to choclate in a bag---not sea creatures.:D :p :D ;)

Fun Fun Fun I guess I will be the only one competing against MIB879400 the next shoot out the MG is at.

Hey Hey Hey looks like we are cautiously posting this time to avoid duplicates. Who is going to try the I.

I will!!!! :bounce:

I will also be there to compete against MIB874000 but I will give my chocolate covered squid to Bob!!! :D

IOA and MIB - are my happy places!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Karen

H = Hawaii is a nice place to visit too! ;) But we could also do a meet in Universal Studios Hollywood between June 7-13 :D

Knowing that I have re-learned my alphabet I am ignoring the duplicate of the H. Know I need to get ready for another busy weekend in Universal

L- Leave it to me to mess up your perfect alphabet thread :o :o :o Sorry, Love and aloha to you all.

Much better today that we got rid of the aliens from the other day. We were doing much worse than this time.

No surprise that the alien hasn't been banished from Hawaii yet...that will take longer! :rolleyes:

NBA City is where MIB999999 and I are meeting Robin and Michael for dinner tonight!!! Sounds like a nice way to spend a Friday night to me!!! :)

Karen

Pineapples dipped in squid is what MG is going to bring us the next time and challange us to eat it.

Robin should be having a lovely visit, my only Regret is not being able to meet her... oh well maybe next time she Returns!
:jester:

Unfortunately it wasn't in a shower. It was at Disney Studios and it did help with the crouds and the rides. I'm glad it happened but it was the first time I have had to wait in line to exit a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter