Plan Ahead with Lightning Lane Entry at Walt Disney World Starting July 24

No not if you are planning to take advantage of the on-site 30 minute Early Entry (EE). I am not sure that you want to walk all the way to Pixar just to unlock Tiers and Multi Park LLMP selections.

I would just hit Remy as you enter from the IG gate. You should already have a Frozen LLMP for your 7 day advanced pre booked LLMP selections. Remy is easy to hit via the Standby Queue first thing after entering Epcot.

Yes you can only book for normal Park Hours. The LLMP and/or LLSP selection options start right at park opening (normal hours). But your first LLMP and/or LLSP time offered may be at 10/20/30 minutes after the hour. Do you need them that early no but why not always have 3 selected and use your first one to unlock Tiers and Multi Park LLMP selections.

You book LLMP and/or LLSP by the day so just book for your travel party for the days they will be with you at the Parks. No need to close out and start new. Just have both your Payment Methods already setup in MDE under your Account before you start booking your first day of LLMP and/or LLSP selections.

For each day you chose your Travel Party that you want to include in your pre-purchased LLMP and/LLSP selections and then pay for each day one at a time. Does that make sense to you?

Dave
THANK YOU SOOOO much!
Yes, it alll made sense to me!
So, I will book Frozen and do Remy standby since we plan on RD and not have to run to Pixar. Thank you.

I also thought I paid for all the days in once transaction so this is also so helpful that it is day by day that I pay.

Yes, with my bff we plan on RD so I do want to maximize our FPs so will start early in the morning.
We arrive next Thursday so I'm hoping I get what we want since all that arrive on Sat/Sun for the week will have already made their selections.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it all out. It is helpful and I appreciate it.

THANK YOU SOOOO much!
Yes, it alll made sense to me!
So, I will book Frozen and do Remy standby since we plan on RD and not have to run to Pixar. Thank you.

I also thought I paid for all the days in once transaction so this is also so helpful that it is day by day that I pay.

Yes, with my bff we plan on RD so I do want to maximize our FPs so will start early in the morning.
We arrive next Thursday so I'm hoping I get what we want since all that arrive on Sat/Sun for the week will have already made their selections.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write it all out. It is helpful and I appreciate it.
What Dave said. The only reason I used the plan I did was because we were staying at the Grand Floridian so we were coming in from the front via monorail. Thus Remy was not feasible for us to rope drop. But there’s absolutely no reason to buy LLMP as a guest coming in through the IG imo, as long as you are there 1 hr before Early Entry starts (which is trivial to do because you can just walk) you can very easily walk straight onto Remy and hit Frozen second with low waits. I haven’t rope dropped the IG since Test Track has been down for reimagining but I regularly knocked both those rides by official park open with no problems. I don’t think you’ll see no waits for Frozen with TT being down because Frozen is now what everyone coming from the front will be hitting first, but it’ll still be better than later in the day. Good enough that LLMP is not worth it.

What Dave said. The only reason I used the plan I did was because we were staying at the Grand Floridian so we were coming in from the front via monorail. Thus Remy was not feasible for us to rope drop. But there’s absolutely no reason to buy LLMP as a guest coming in through the IG imo, as long as you are there 1 hr before Early Entry starts (which is trivial to do because you can just walk) you can very easily walk straight onto Remy and hit Frozen second with low waits. I haven’t rope dropped the IG since Test Track has been down for reimagining but I regularly knocked both those rides by official park open with no problems. I don’t think you’ll see no waits for Frozen with TT being down because Frozen is now what everyone coming from the front will be hitting first, but it’ll still be better than later in the day. Good enough that LLMP is not worth it.
Thank you very much!
This is so helpful. I will use Frozen as my Tier 1 since I'm still going to purchase and then not stress.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this all out for me.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but I wouldn't know where, in this 200+ page thread. When you use any of your LLs, do you then have access to another Tier One LL in another park?

Last edited:
Yes once you tap into one of your initial LlMP selections you unlock Tiers in any Park and Multi Park access to any available LLMP attraction.

Dave

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest