• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza Pickup

Apparently some hotels allow you to use 2 snack credits to get a large pizza and two drinks for pick up at select hotels as mentioned in the article below. However, that article fails to list which hotels offer this. Does anyone know of the list of hotels that offer this?

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2024/01/04/answering-8-big-questions-about-the-disney-world-dining-plan/#:~:text=According to the Disney World website, inclusions for,choose from a variety of nonalcoholic beverages.
The article states 2 QS credits, not snack credits.

I read it was possible in food courts e.g. Riverside Mill, where the large pizza is priced at $21.99. I'm sure it's similar at most food courts which sell those larger sized whole pizzas.

Apparently some hotels allow you to use 2 snack credits to get a large pizza and two drinks for pick up at select hotels as mentioned in the article below. However, that article fails to list which hotels offer this. Does anyone know of the list of hotels that offer this?

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2024/01/04/answering-8-big-questions-about-the-disney-world-dining-plan/#:~:text=According to the Disney World website, inclusions for,choose from a variety of nonalcoholic beverages.
I found the list of hotels that allow you to spend two quick service credits for a large pizza and two drinks.

"Pizza Pickup is available at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter