• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixar Preview yesterday

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
So while I was over at CA yesterday afternoon (stalking Iron Man and Spider-Man :rotfl2:), a parade was happening and I caught a bit. Appeared to be a preview of the Pixar Fest one and lots of Pixar staff there wearing special credentials. Also closed Hollywood Backlot for dinner event for them. Had a band and all.

Then after I finally got off RSR after being stuck there for 45 minutes (sitting in car waiting to take off lol), I hustled over to catch fireworks, which were also for Pixar folks preview. I couldn’t see very well from my vantage point on MS but looked like cute projections and people on the CCI shuttle coming back seemed to enjoy it.

Just thought you might want to know…

Now on to finding Iron Man this morning (I’m trying to complete my Marvel book) and tonight…it’s Kylo Ren night!

Oh…and I met Frank the Porch Potato yesterday as I was going in. Sweet old man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter