Pirates Dinner Theater?

mloren

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if there is a show on Sundays?

How much in advance do I need to book this?

How much notice do they need for a vegetarian meal?

Will kids (9 and 11) enjoy this show?

Thanks!

The Pirates show runs 7 days a week, and you can usually book up on the day (unless it is peak season). You should mention you are a vegetarian when you book, but they can usually cope if you mention it to your server when you take your seat. The show probably appeals best to children in the 6-12 age range. It is a bit chaotic at times (the acoustics in the venue are not good, although the staging is excellent), hence younger children can't often follow the storyline, and the food is pretty average, but the whole style of the place appeals very much to boys in particular.

Check out their website on: www.orlandopirates.com

We made reservations for the Pirates dinner show and then we ordered our tickets form www.ticketmania.com. Price for adult dinner on the Pirate website was 43.95. We got them for $30 each from Ticketmania. And right now Ticketmania is not charging for shipping. We are going the evening we arrive in town. First we are going to play minature golf at Pirate's Cove and then to dinner, so it will be a pirate themed eveing.

Originally posted by No11's Mom
First we are going to play minature golf at Pirate's Cove and then to dinner, so it will be a pirate themed eveing.
What a nifty idea!

I really like Pirates Dinner Adventure. I think it has far and away the best set of any of the dinner attractions. And they seem to use every inch of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter