Pirates candle

3DisMunchkins

Mouseketeer
I know some may think wanting to smell pirates all day is crazy..but my daughter loves it and wants one for her room. Any suggestions for best smelling/value? I’ve seen many online but not sure if any are actually good.
thanks!!!
Jana

Someone bought me the Pirates and Polynesian candles last year for xmas from the Magic Candle Company. The Poly is too floral for me. I like the Pirates. I think it smells more authentic unlit. I take a long drag on the unlit candle when I need a little magic.

I bought several of those Disney themed candles online a few years back and ended up giving them all away. I don't know what they put in there, but it made me feel like I was having an asthma attack, and I don't even have asthma. I think it was magic Candle Company? They had wooden wicks.

Thats kinda what I was afraid of. Think I’ll just order on and It’ll be the idea that counts. :-)

I’ve gotten the POTC candle from two different companies that I saw online and ended up throwing them both away. They were horrible lol It was almost like a joke - I think the reviews on those sites are fake. I’m sorry, I don’t remember the names of them. Just be cautious ordering ;)

I bought the Pirate one from Magic Candle Company. Smelled nothing like the ride. I was bummed.

Check Etsy perhaps? I found some of the reviews "iffy" when I was looking for one (Aulani, Grand Floridian, or Polynesian) ... did not purchase one so can't say if any good or not ...

Disney should really sell this officially in park and online, along with any unique resort smells- could easily make candles or scent sticks/room spray. They could mark up the cost since it's from them directly.

Not sure what goes into "matching scent" process so maybe it's not worth it to create product lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter