Pink & Aengus Tag Team

Well, if you watch until the end of the video, you'll see the GIRL wins.. I'd go with that if I were you... ;)

Just realized I posted that video link on Hurry's thread for whatever reason.... :confused3

Oh, I know! Aengus was taunting me over there... saying he was better... yeah right! :sad2:

"Anything you can do, I can do better!
I can do anything better than you!"

Here's the link to the video with the song....

Put pink hair on the girl and feathers on the boy, and you have classic Pink/Aengus at each other's throats...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UX9n9zYcYeQ

I love this video! LOL!

Just realized I posted that video link on Hurry's thread for whatever reason.... :confused3

Oh, I know! Aengus was taunting me over there... saying he was better... yeah right! :sad2:

"Anything you can do, I can do better!
I can do anything better than you!"

Here's the link to the video with the song....

Put pink hair on the girl and feathers on the boy, and you have classic Pink/Aengus at each other's throats...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UX9n9zYcYeQ

I love this video! LOL!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

OK, here we go....

Pete and I enjoyed a FABULOSO double date tonight with our sweethearts at the Blue Bayou. :cloud9:

Gator has FINALLY been fired. But the replacement...hmm...doesn't seem to be much better... :sad2: What is it with the hired help these days???

r4li.jpg

(I can't take all the credit for this wonderful photograph of our very special evening... Pete and I shared the work :goodvibes )

Woot Pink!

I finally took the time to read this entire thread..I almost died laughing!

Awww... that's kind of boring. I was expecting 218 more pages of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter