Pin Trading

bbrnca

addiction r bad unless a Mickey one
We are going to Aulani next month and my DW is wondering if cast members and the gift shop have pin trading like in WDW or DCL

Several of the DVC sales cast members had pins to trade, but I did not notice anyone else with them. The gift shop has an entire wall of pins for sale, so I would guess that those CMs might, also.

I am here now. There is a Mickey shaped pin board behind the cash register that has pins on it. I haven’t asked because I don’t have any pins to trade but I have been under the impression that that is the board’s purpose.

Trading at both Kalepas store and the one with clothing and handbags for sale. DVC sales center has a pin board and the concierge has a pin book. Most DVC personnel have pins for trading and some other cast members have also. I have found some nice pins here. I like pin trading at Aulani more than WDW.

Agree with all of these spots + Pau Hana room. They have a book with many pages and have a pin trading event as well :)

We'll be there next month too! Looking forward to seeing what exciting trades we might score!

Thanks for all the information.... this brought a smile to my wife's face... she is a happy wife now....LOL

DVC members can purchase DVC Aulani pins at Kalepas- but they are not on display, you have to ask a cast member for them. They are in a drawer behind the cash registers.

I think they offered it once a week each time we have visited. I would just check the iwa, it should be included if they are doing it. It wasn't a big event, just a few other people interested in pins and the book at the Pau Hana room. We'll be there in 3 weeks with pins to trade!

Great tips for pin trading at Aulani. I hadn't really thought about it being available there but will definitely bring some along now.

So they have pins that are specific to Aulani? I need to add to my collection....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter