** Picture of the Day 3 **

DD treated me to lunch...it's the simple things that make me smile! :goodvibes

P2040426-M.jpg
P2040427-M.jpg
:tink:

Recovering from a 48 hour "bug" and trying to "rejoin the living" 🤒🤢🤧😷; love DGD's who know when to just LEAVE MIMI ALONE 'cause she's "sick and grumpy" and know when it's safe to say "can I eat dinner with you"! 😉

P1100121-XL.jpg

Recovering from a 48 hour "bug" and trying to "rejoin the living" 🤒🤢🤧😷; love DGD's who know when to just LEAVE MIMI ALONE 'cause she's "sick and grumpy" and know when it's safe to say "can I eat dinner with you"! 😉

P1100121-XL.jpg
Sorry to hear you have been down with a bug; one of my neighbors had a similar one this week! 😥

Sorry to hear you have been down with a bug; one of my neighbors had a similar one this week! 😥

Thanks...and good to know there were others suffering too! :rotfl: It's been a good while since I've felt that bad but getting back to normal. Full day today with only a 30 minute rest period and actually got a little housework done. :tink:

....talk about making 'ugly' things beautiful:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgHFVt9OENH2Ek7LiCCMbS-aAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

...we went to that restaurant [Sirenetta] for m DD-in-l's birthday and Uber'd back home. Getting into the vehicle, this is what I saw.

Off to the beach and Nationals Dance Competition until Sunday. Our "little dancer" will take the stage with her Center Stage friends for the final competition of the season. 😢 We don't know what the future holds for her, and saying goodbye to this "family" is going to be REALLY hard, but looking forward to bigger and better things on and off the stage from her. 🥰 (Ms. Amber has been with her the entire 14 years of dance! :lovestruc)

P2030287-M.jpg
P1080309-M.jpg

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter