Picture help please...

Mom2Em

<font color=red>Member of the SHY DIS'ers<br><font
We attended the MVMCP on 11/29 but the weather was yucky and pics didn't come out... Anyone have pics I could use for our scrapbook?
Thanks!!

I was there on Dec 1,4 and 6th for the MVMCP's!! I went to 3 because they were soooo FUN!! I have loads of pics too! I just need time to get them loaded! I took over 800 pics this trip and I just got home. Do you want me to PM you when I get some up for you?

Thank you Miss Missy!! That would be awesome... We came *this* close to buying tickets for the 4th as well but ended up staying at the Lodge since we were leaving the next day...

The lights come on when there is a problem with the ride. I just happened to be passing through on the WEDway. Alas, I was so busy looking around that it took me a minute to relize I should dig out my camera and take pictures. Only left me with a few seconds to snap a few off real quick. So the pictures are kinda crappy, but it's still pretty cool just because it isn't something you see every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter