Pics from the park - 9-5

Thank you for the pictures. It must be so nice to get back to your Sunday jaunts. :)

I was there last Friday with my brother, but he didn't realize that his arthritis would be impacting him so much, so we left. I really wanted him to see Rise of the Resistance, too, since he's a Star Wars fan. Crowds were okay, but I expected them to be really up during this weekend. We'll see how the rest of September goes.

Thanks for the crowd report! Love the pictures. We went to Trader Sam's/DTD Thursday evening and it wasn't crowded at that point. Have to say I'm not very keen on the shiny colored pumpkins overall but I did like the lollipop ones.

Thanks for sharing your pix! Fun to see the Halloween shots.

Thank you for the pictures. It must be so nice to get back to your Sunday jaunts. :)

I was there last Friday with my brother, but he didn't realize that his arthritis would be impacting him so much, so we left. I really wanted him to see Rise of the Resistance, too, since he's a Star Wars fan. Crowds were okay, but I expected them to be really up during this weekend. We'll see how the rest of September goes.
That's a bummer to have the day cut short because the body doesn't want to cooperate. Would he have done better if he had a scooter? Not sure if DL has them, but if you need one or want to look into options for the next trip, the Best Western park place inn and mini suites right across the street had a couple dozen available when we were there. I'm guessing someone else is renting them, they're just stored there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter