Pickup rental at Port Canaveral?

nutshell

Oh, Disney!
My flight out of Orlando leaves 12 hours after disembarkation from the Disney Dream at Port Canaveral. I’m thinking I should Rent-A-Car at the port and explore the area before going to the airport. Can I pick up at Port Canaveral and then drop off the rental at Orlando International?

Yes you can. You will need to take the shuttle from the port to the rental company. We are doing this in reverse on our way to the port.

Yes, we did this in February. We went to Kennedy Space Center for the day, lots of cool stuff to see!

Yes you can. We always rent a car at Budget on Astronaut Drive and return it at the Orlando airport. It usually costs us about $45 for a full size car or $65 for an SUV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter