PI application question.

QueenofPrideRock

DIS Veteran
When the requirements for a PI say "junior or senior," does that mean at the time of application, or at the time of the internship? I am currently finishing my sophomore year, so I would be a junior while actually doing the PI.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, I couldn't seem to find it!

It means at time of application - since I'm a senior in my last semester, I put senior, because there isn't a "Graduate" option, which is what I would be if I get accepted.

ETA: I think some applications say "Currently junior/senior" and others are worded more vaguely, with just "Junior/Senior" - I guess it depends on who was writing the description.

It means at time of application - since I'm a senior in my last semester, I put senior, because there isn't a "Graduate" option, which is what I would be if I get accepted.

ETA: I think some applications say "Currently junior/senior" and others are worded more vaguely, with just "Junior/Senior" - I guess it depends on who was writing the description.

It's weird because I think I have enough class hours to have junior status, but I won't graduate for 2 more years - I suppose I could just apply and if they say I am not technically qualified then there is always next year!

If you have enough credits to be a junior, I'd say you're a junior.. haha. I have the same "issue." As long as your school counts you as a junior credit-wise, I think it might be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter