photo shoot questions

Jods313

Earning My Ears
Hi. Has anyone used the Disney photographers for the one hour photo session? Just curious of opinions, quality of pictures, best locations, and if it is worth the money. We have a large group going for a family vacation to celebrate our parents 40th. We were thinking that would be a nice surprise for them. Any thoughts, reviews, suggestions, info is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-Jodi

Thought I would help out with my recent experience.. We had an enhanced portrait session (the one hour, edited photo shoot) on May 6th in Epcot for our engagement pictures. I was pleasantly surprised by the experience - granted I had very low expectations going in after reading some of the not so positive reviews. Our photographer and assistant were on time to meet us at the back gate of Epcot at 7:45 AM (we stayed at the Beach Club so this was the most convenient choice for us). We got to pick three countries for pictures - we chose France, Morroco, and Italy.

It was awesome getting to be in World Showcase without the huge crowds!! Our photographer was excellent at positioning us in Beautiful locations and giving us clear direction about where to stand, what to do, etc. Some people might not like a lot of direction in their photos, but we've never had professional pictures taken and wanted a lot of direction!!

The photographer showed me a couple of pictures he took in Morroco in the Fez House and they were absolutely gorgeous!! I got a preview picture just a couple of hours after the session which was a nice surprise. I was told it would be two weeks before we got all of the pictures (FYI it's usually four to six, but apparently they haven't hit their busy season yet so keep that in mind).

Of course, experiences can vary since you don't get to pick your photographer. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

Thought I would help out with my recent experience.. We had an enhanced portrait session (the one hour, edited photo shoot) on May 6th in Epcot for our engagement pictures. I was pleasantly surprised by the experience - granted I had very low expectations going in after reading some of the not so positive reviews. Our photographer and assistant were on time to meet us at the back gate of Epcot at 7:45 AM (we stayed at the Beach Club so this was the most convenient choice for us). We got to pick three countries for pictures - we chose France, Morroco, and Italy.

It was awesome getting to be in World Showcase without the huge crowds!! Our photographer was excellent at positioning us in Beautiful locations and giving us clear direction about where to stand, what to do, etc. Some people might not like a lot of direction in their photos, but we've never had professional pictures taken and wanted a lot of direction!!

The photographer showed me a couple of pictures he took in Morroco in the Fez House and they were absolutely gorgeous!! I got a preview picture just a couple of hours after the session which was a nice surprise. I was told it would be two weeks before we got all of the pictures (FYI it's usually four to six, but apparently they haven't hit their busy season yet so keep that in mind).

Of course, experiences can vary since you don't get to pick your photographer. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

Thank you so much for responding. I appreciate your opinion and all the info you shared. We are leaning more and more towards the session! Your post is def getting us more excited for it and our trip!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!

Thank you so much for responding. I appreciate your opinion and all the info you shared. We are leaning more and more towards the session! Your post is def getting us more excited for it and our trip!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!

I don't think you will be disappointed!! Thank you so much and have so much fun on your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter