photo sharing: Your best shot from the last time you used your camera...

Decorating for Chrismukkah in our household last night...

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7131.jpg

IMG_7153.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

Waiting for my ordered tripod to come so I can get some nice pictures of the lights, I can't wait especially when the tree is done!

Took a drive up to York, Maine today. Got there about 3:45 and stayed for a little more than an hour. Really nice light up there today...
Great shots Kyle these came out very nice.

Beautiful shot TheLionKing :thumbsup2

Decorating for Chrismukkah in our household last night...
Waiting for my ordered tripod to come so I can get some nice pictures of the lights, I can't wait especially when the tree is done!
Nice series of shots Nicole, really like #1 and #3 really stands out, great job.

Kyle, those are amazing! Especially that last one, that would be one I hung up in my room (which happens to have light house motif).

Nice series, Kyle. I like #1. :thumbsup2

Great shots Kyle these came out very nice.

Thanks guys. I'm going to enlarge one of them, but not sure which one yet. On Friday I'm going to head down to Woods Hole, MA and take some shots of Nobska Light. We'll see what I have after that.

Awesome shot TheLionKing. Great work on this one. :thumbsup2

Stunning shots, lately...Kyle, LionKing, Nicole. Nice!!!

More pic's from this week. I'm on vacation so I've had a little extra time to take some photo's.

These are from the EcoTarium in Worcester, MA. I went because I wanted to see the polar bear.

Red Fox:
430742068_pH9Ny-L.jpg

Bald Eagle:
430743431_m9TPe-L.jpg

and of course, Kenda the polar bear:
430742553_EpBaU-L.jpg

430742780_bxs9Q-L.jpg

Not only did I get a shot of the kids throwing a snowball at me, but I managed to duck out of the way just before impact!
I used my trusty old Nikon D70 with 18-200mm lens.;)
DSCF0086.jpg

Considering how close that snowball appears, you're pretty quick!!

Good job!

More pic's from this week. I'm on vacation so I've had a little extra time to take some photo's.

These are from the EcoTarium in Worcester, MA. I went because I wanted to see the polar bear.

Red Fox:
430742068_pH9Ny-L.jpg

Bald Eagle:
430743431_m9TPe-L.jpg

and of course, Kenda the polar bear:
430742553_EpBaU-L.jpg

430742780_bxs9Q-L.jpg

Cool! Nice shots. I didn't know we had a polar bear so close:)

Our office Christmas lunch was in the centre of Edinburgh today, and by the time it was time to leave it had gotten rather dark.

On the way back to the railway station I stopped a couple of times, just to see what my Ixus 860IS (Elph 870 in the US, I believe) could do.

I have to say I was very pleased with the results:

1. A street scene in Edinburgh

2. The castle from Princes Street

In both cases, the camera was simply held in place on a set of railings.

regards,
/alan

Our office Christmas lunch was in the centre of Edinburgh today, and by the time it was time to leave it had gotten rather dark.

On the way back to the railway station I stopped a couple of times, just to see what my Ixus 860IS (Elph 870 in the US, I believe) could do.

2. The castle from Princes Street

regards,
/alan

Stunning pictures! I love that you mention the type of camera that you used. I'm such a camera junkie! For everyone else that posts, would you all mind mentioning the camera that you use? Thanks!:)

I took my new XSi outside as the sun was beginning to set to play around with it. I took the following photo of a tree in front of the neighbor's patio, and actually managed to capture the sunset reflection on the windows.

TreeReflection.jpg

Cool! Nice shots. I didn't know we had a polar bear so close:)
Neither did I. I just happened upon their site. At one time her mother was also at that EcoTarium and her father was at the Stone Zoo. The Roger Williams Park Zoo in Providence has been building a polar bear exhibit. Not sure if they're done with it yet though.

regards,
/alan

Alan, this is a great shot. Well done!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter