Photo Sharing: Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
Canon fans unite!!!

Don't know if there is already a thread like this or not. I just got a new DSLR and thought we could all post our favorite shots from our Canon cameras.....It can be from a SLR or a point and shoot.

This was just a few days ago and the sun was going down....love it when the sky lights up like this.

1stshotswiththerebel091.jpg

Nice photo. I don't have a Canon, but I did step outside the other day to take pictures of the sky when it looked similar to that. Very pretty.

Here arre two pics with my new Canon SX110.

First, just me playing with a red light and a long exposure.
4hp1mp.jpg

Second, we stopped at a light and I saw this neat colorful light shining on this sign. I think it came out pretty neat.
6e3osw.jpg

I hope you guys like them!

handheld - need to get a tripod.
This is a picture of a house in our neighborhood.

IMG_0447.jpg

not the best photo in the world since i should have blurred the background more but this is my granddaughter , who hates all things "princess" ,seeing herself in her dress for my daughter's wedding. made me laugh since maybe she's a little more girly girly that she thinks
p547173169-4.jpg
canon xt and my hated 50mm lens

3179883121_b51093dd38_b.jpg

This is my 1.5 year old puppy Daizy. She just learned how to swim this past summer and loves it. Great subject for my XSi too, anything under 1/800 of a second and she's a blur!!! No way I could've done that with my old P&S.

I actually took this on Monday. So glad it is MUCH warmer - for now.

450710717_N8Umq-L.jpg

not the best photo in the world since i should have blurred the background more but this is my granddaughter , who hates all things "princess" ,seeing herself in her dress for my daughter's wedding. made me laugh since maybe she's a little more girly girly that she thinks
p547173169-4.jpg
canon xt and my hated 50mm lens

Wow she is growing up! What a cute capture of her.

My picture for the day:

Lighthouse in Kaua'i.

3105855158_d7441e0fd5_o.jpg

sigh, ya know life just isn't fair...we have about a foot of snow on the ground and another foot expected and then i see this photo.....;) :)
playing around with some new lightroom presets i just loaded
p325363131-3.jpg

I was in my car trying to get a steady shot with the side of the door when a car came by thus the light in the foreground....still trying to get a good nightshot.

IMG_0447.jpg

New to photography board, but not DIS. I figured I'd post a pic on here now and then as I'm just taking up the hobby of photography (other than snapping pics of friends and family) and loving it! I have no experience and welcome any advice to help better my hobby. I am well versed with photoshop though so that helps a little!
3189181071_bf01a99e94_o.jpg

I was pretty stoked about getting this right - I wanted to focus past a fence and shoot a pic of some owls at a local aviary. The color is a little bright but I wasn't as worried about the settings for getting the correct color as I was just trying to get rid of the fence - I know I can mess with the color later. They are located behind a fence and under an intense red heat lamp. It was about 5pm on a pretty cold day here in MD and I didn't have my tripod handy. I was shooting with my Canon Rebel and using a Sigma 70-300mm lens. I know this is for the Canon POTD so I figure I'll just post pics here from time to time for now since I don't have any fabulous WDW pics yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter