• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phone vs Computer: What's Your Go-To Device for Navigating DisBoards?

Which device do you primarily use to browse DisBoards?

• Total voters

emchen

Let's Discover*!
DVC Gold
Hey fellow Disnerds! 🏰 Curious to know, do you mostly use your phone or computer when you're catching up on all things Disney here on DisBoards? Vote in the poll and let's see which device reigns supreme!

Computer 99% of the time. Phone only if I'm at the airport and either feel the need to reply to a notification I just got or there is some type of time sensitive information I'm either looking for or providing.

Hey fellow Disnerds! 🏰 Curious to know, do you mostly use your phone or computer when you're catching up on all things Disney here on DisBoards? Vote in the poll and let's see which device reigns supreme!
Early results (after 24 votes) are a shock to me. I thought it would for sure be "Phone"! Who else is as surprised as me?

A vote for computer here. I primarily use my laptop. IMO, Disboards has some the best and most helpful forum users and is a great resource for Disney information. However, I've said this before, the HTML programing and design are low level amateurish at best, or sinisterly designed to get misplaced advertisement clicks at worst. The mobile html coding only gets worse from that. BTW, if you count, each navigable page of this site has anywhere from 9 to 14 advertisements. Heck, that's some shady click-baity webpage type stuff.

I voted for computer. I like to have about 50 tabs open at once across 2 screens at any given time

I’ve thought the same for awhile now! You’ve expressed it perfectly!

A vote for computer here. I primarily use my laptop. IMO, Disboards has some the best and most helpful forum users and is a great resource for Disney information. However, I've said this before, the HTML programing and design are low level amateurish at best, or sinisterly designed to get misplaced advertisement clicks at worst. The mobile html coding only gets worse from that. BTW, if you count, each navigable page of this site has anywhere from 9 to 14 advertisements. Heck, that's some shady click-baity webpage type stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter