PetCareRX

Hedy

<font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind
For those of you completing a PetCareRX offer, the code Aprilcabin gets you free shipping, and some of their pet toys are under $2.

It's on Cashduck, I know, but I think it's no longer an SR offer.

I just ordered through an email that SR sent last month, I had kept it. I hope it's still valid.

Thanks for the code.:) I ordered my dogs Kong tennis balls. I usually get them from the dollar store but they don't last. Hopefully these are stronger.

:wizard:

I just ordered through an email that SR sent last month, I had kept it. I hope it's still valid.

Thanks for the code.:) I ordered my dogs Kong tennis balls. I usually get them from the dollar store but they don't last. Hopefully these are stronger.

:wizard:

Ironically, Tricia just sent out a new e-mail. I got my cats little toy balls for under $2 with this code. :)

So, if we use the code, we will still get credit? I thought if we used codes that were not given to us by Tricia, we may not get credited. Anyone know for sure????

The last time this offer was up a posted a question about a minimum order but never got an answer. Does anyone know for sure if there's a minimum to get credit? I don't have a pet, but would like a bottle of the stain and odor remover, as a friend's dog visits often. It's $7.95.:confused:

Got the trap litter matter for $7.50, used code for free shipping:banana:
My kind of shopping party:
I love this group:grouphug:

I just posted all of the credits that came in last night and early this morning for this. So you all can compare notes and see what you bought to get credit and which codes worked. :)

Only people who did NOT complete the offer the last time that it was sent out should have gotten the email last night. If you think that you did it last time AND you got the email, let me know and I'll look you up to see if you are still eligible.

Hi Tricia,

I did the offer last time and I got the email. Can you check and see if I'm eligible? Thanks!

- Jill

Did the Aprilcabin free shipping code work for this? Did only buying a minimal purchase qualify you for the $8.00? Waiting for responses for those who have done this email offer. Thanks for your help!!!!

Angela

The aprilcabin worked for free shipping for me. My order was $10.50. This was stuff I had to order anyway so it was nice to get $8.00 back on it! And, my credit was there this morning! Thanks Tricia!!

I ordered some play balls for my cat that came to $1.99. Used Aprilcabin for free shipping. My 8.00 was creditted last night. :cool1: So yes, you can use the shipping code and order under $10 worth of stuff. :thumbsup2

Wow, what a great offer!! I really appreciate the free shipping code :thumbsup2 This board is the best! I joined SR just over a month ago and I have already cashed out for a $50 Disney gift card for our upcoming trip this fall. Thanks to everyone on this board for making the process so much easier to understand. :flower3:

I ordered a tennis ball for my dog with the code. My total was $1.63 and my $8 was in my account this morning. Thanks :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter