Per diem

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
What does per diem mean in regards to reimbursment?

I think I understand this, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

The Tennessee NG is holding several events for couples. It's a weekend workshop called Stong Bonds. Has child care, etc.

Info says, "You will get reimbursed for your hotel costs, parking, mileage, and per diem". I'm thinking per diem would include costs for meals during the course of the workshop. Anyone know if that is correct?

Thanks!
Cristy

There should be a daily per diem rate for that area. That's how much you will be re-imbursed. So if you stay under that amount for food, etc., then you'll come out ahead and make money. Does that make any sense? I have no idea what the daily rate is there.

I just wanted to say that my husband and I are graduates of the strong bonds course. It was a great course even if we were already past that stage in the military. I highly encourage couples of any age to go on matter the stage of life they are married. I hope you have a great chaplin or teachers. My husband and I have assited a couple times now in other strong bonds seminars. I really can't say enough good things about it.

Thanks Tina. We are looking forward to it. It will be in Gatlinburg which is one of our favorite places to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter