PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Ha ha I did Walmart grocery pickup at 8 this am. I ordered Teddy Graham’s for the boys and animal cookies for me . And they subbed more teddy Grahams for my animal cookies and my day was ruined before I got out of bed lol
Our no frills here grocery pickup you have to go in to the store to pick up at the end of the cash lanes prob the most congested part of the store .. I don’t get that ..
I can’t wait to go back to just feeling safe enough to go grab groceries at any time.

I was preparing to save offers for next week and noticed an update that they've made to the app that I really like. In the past when I had used an offer it disappeared. Now they've updated it to be a lighter colour with an 'Earned!' badge in the corner. I think this will be very helpful as I can easily see which offers I had for the week and if they earned points.

37D5594E-CF3D-477F-944E-AD5E7FC3E5B2.jpeg

I guess the update auto logged me out of the app. Now I can’t log back in. It says unknown error. I even reset my password just in case. Anyone else?

I just noticed the Moderator. Did that just happen or have I just not been paying attention?
I'll have to behave a little more either way, lol.
LOL! A little over a week ago. They approached me a couple of weeks earlier but I took time to think it over. I'm only a moderator on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board.

It's all good! I'm here for the PC Optimum chatter too. :)

I guess the update auto logged me out of the app. Now I can’t log back in. It says unknown error. I even reset my password just in case. Anyone else?
People on FB are saying they are having a hard time. There have been some that got in on the second and third try so be patient.

ETA- I just tried and got the error message as well. It must have to do with the update they just did. :(

People on FB are saying they are having a hard time. There have been some that got in on the second and third try so be patient.

ETA- I just tried and got the error message as well. It must have to do with the update they just did. :(

Thanks for checking. I think I won’t try again till tomorrow, just wanted to save my offers.

So I did my first shop at Superstore in a couple of months and none of my loaded offers posted so I sent in the missing points email. I can see that they are loaded and my in store offers posted but not my loaded offers.

I don't follow this thread as closely as the Air Miles one, so this may have been reported... We received a letter in the mail today saying that the PC World Elite Mastercard now has a $15,000 minimum spend. If we do not request and qualify for the World Elite card by March 31, we'll be issued the standard, no fee, PC Financial Mastercard as of April 1.

I don't follow this thread as closely as the Air Miles one, so this may have been reported... We received a letter in the mail today saying that the PC World Elite Mastercard now has a $15,000 minimum spend. If we do not request and qualify for the World Elite card by March 31, we'll be issued the standard, no fee, PC Financial Mastercard as of April 1.
Wow! I wonder if that's because of all the extras that are included in the PC Financial Elite MC? I haven't been to the mailbox in a couple of days. This is a good reason to go for a walk!

Guess I better watch the mail. I currently have the PC World Elite Mastercard and have heard nothing.

Wow! I wonder if that's because of all the extras that are included in the PC Financial Elite MC? I haven't been to the mailbox in a couple of days. This is a good reason to go for a walk!
They say, "Mastercard has added a new minimum annual spend requirement of $15,000 for World Elite credit cards that we have applied to your account." Because we didn't meet that spend, they are downgrading the card.

They say, "Mastercard has added a new minimum annual spend requirement of $15,000 for World Elite credit cards that we have applied to your account." Because we didn't meet that spend, they are downgrading the card.
I met that as MC is about the only cc I use and I put absolutely everything I can on it. Points, points, points! Will be interesting to see if everyone gets that letter?

Yikes! I just checked and we've spent just $9300 on the PCMC. I won't be happy if I can't keep my World Elite. :(

[QUOTE="Debbie, post:
Yikes! I just checked and we've spent just $9300 on the PCMC. I won't be happy if I can't keep my World Elite. :(
[/QUOTE]
There is a thread on reddit (r/personalfinancecanada) with a discussion that started 6 days ago with lots of confirmations of the downgrade. People calling in, etc. Apparently the minimum $15,000 spend is a new policy by Mastercard for all no-fee World Elite cards. (The Rogers World Elite card has the same minimum spend now too.)

I met that as MC is about the only cc I use and I put absolutely everything I can on it. Points, points, points! Will be interesting to see if everyone gets that letter?

I too use my MC for everything to get the points...just added up the amount spent in the past 12 months...looks like I will be able to keep my World Elite.

For those who have the PC app, there is an easy way to see how much you charged to your MC in the past year.

If you open the app and select 'Insights' at the bottom, it will tell you how much you spent on each category in the past month. If you scroll to the very bottom of that screen it will give you the amount you spent from Feb 2020 - Mar 2021.

If you put everything on your card, you may be shocked by the number you see!! I know I was the first time I saw it as I had no idea how much I pass through my MC but I pay it weekly so don't pay interest, just earn hundreds of dollars a year in points. That works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter