PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have the World Elite also and pay no fees. It's a great card with bit points but also includes free travel insurance. That in itself is a money saver as well as provides peace of mind when we hop across the border for even a day as we're covered. I'd highly recommend World Elite!
Nice! My BMO card also has travel insurance, including trip cancellation and interruption and baggage which is huge! I think the PC insurance is just medical coverage (?)

Nice! My BMO card also has travel insurance, including trip cancellation and interruption and baggage which is huge! I think the PC insurance is just medical coverage (?)
I'm honestly not sure and normally we just travel trips with Disney so I don't look into things like trip cancellation, etc. Not sure about the other benefits as it's the medical coverage that interests me. But I'm glad your card has the additional.

That is the new Insider World Elite,,,they still have the world elite at no fee. $120 gets you more points per dollar at Loblaw stores, Esso gas, and Shoppers. Plus no $99 annual fee for the free online and pick up of groceries ( which we dont use) and some other perks like car rental coverage, extended warrenty. I just went to the compare page. Bonus $150 in points for sign up, So we might do it and see how the 1st year is.
This, exactly. We do use the PC Insiders, so it was a no brainer for me. Pay for the Insiders or pay for the World Elite Insiders MC. The extra points will be helpful as well.
As someone said above, we get most of our points by using this credit card and buying PC products, which, for the most part, I love.

I lucked out last week!

Last weekend - I had a buy 60.00 get 20X the points which with my ongoing list was able to smash out. Then I got another offer mid-week for spend 50.00 get 20X the points again!!! I had one item that wasn't in stock at the SDM I went to - but found at the one near our house along with an extra bottle of some OTC meds we will need for our Mexico trip.

I scored an extra 53,000 points last week ::yes:: My list was a little bigger - but I always seemed to have the 90.00 offer. finally the lowered it...and I got 2 in one week! I'll take it!

OK, I have a really weird question!

Does anyone else have an update/message showing on their PC Optimum app that you can’t find?

IMG_6111.jpeg

Mine has looked like this for almost a week and I can’t tell why. I’ve opened the app and hunted everywhere but can’t tell why this indicator is on.

Has anyone else experienced this?

OK, I have a really weird question!

Does anyone else have an update/message showing on their PC Optimum app that you can’t find?

View attachment 833370

Mine has looked like this for almost a week and I can’t tell why. I’ve opened the app and hunted everywhere but can’t tell why this indicator is on.

Has anyone else experienced this?
I do not have that BUT I have the same thing on my 'Calendar' and there is nothing there. I can't clear it either. I found that odd. Now that you posted that I wonder if it's an Apple thing. Mine is showing on my IPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter