Passes at the DS?

avdeane

<font color=purple>Just popping in to wish you a V
Hi I'm new to the board. I was wondering if you can purchase PHP at the Disney Stores here in Canada? I have noticed that everyone is ordering from the US instead. We are planning our first trip to WDW the week after Christmas. I know it will be busy and that it is more expensive but that was the only time we could manage it. Also, if you purchase a pass for a nine year old and you don't use all of the days, is the ticket useless afterwards? Thanks for your help! I'm sure I will be posting more ?'s in the future!

Vicky:p

wave.gif
Hi, Vicky! Welcome to DIS!

The passes from the US are actually cheaper than from the Disney Store, if you get them from one of the brokers. Ticketmania and Paramount are two that I have used, and I would recommend either!

The DS has PHP, but the cost is tied to an earlier exchange rate, if I'm not mistaken, and in no way could compete with the above sources.

As to your nine year old, you can keep the pass and upgrade it on your next trip, or (in my case) give it to a relative who is going down with a kidlet. They won't have your name, so it can be used by another person without problems.

HTH. Christmas will be a wonderful time of year, I'm sure!

Thanks so much for the reply Debbie!

We are all so excited about the trip! My 3 older children are all adults now but you'd think they were still little by how much they are looking forward to this! We'll be a big group of 9 all together (2 daughters have their fiances coming along too) but I guess the more the merrier!! This will be our Christmas gift to all of the kids this year!

Thanks again!
Vicky:Pinkbounc

Hi Vicky! Welcome to DIS! :p I'm trying to plan for another Disney trip. I'd love to go during Christmas!

I would advise buying the tickets from the US as well... or at least comparing the prices. I saved quite a bit of $$ when I purchased my annual passes in Orlando because of the exchange rate. I'm not sure why the Disney Stores here don't adjust the prices. The exchange rate they're using seems to be quite a bit different than the current exchange rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter