Party trays from Sam's Club?

mominwestlake

DIS Veteran
We belong to Sam's club and I was wondering if they have any kind of sandwich platters there? If so, what is the cost and how do they taste? I was looking at mini subs from subway and they want $30 for 15. Also, does anyone know if they have cut up fruit and veggie trays?

They have veggie trays , They are good ,i don't know about fruit trays . I don't remember the cost.
Kim

They have both and they are located in the produce section. Don't remember the cost but they were resonable.

I, too, do not remember the exact cost but remember I was working with a $25 budget and was able to get their meat & cheese tray, a few bags of rolls, and some potato chips and only overspent by like $1- but there were chips and rolls in there, too! I want to see it's $19.something for the meat & cheese tray. We did this for teacher appreciation at my daughter's school- put all of it in the break room around 11 a.m. and everyone helped themselves. Went over very well!

Their veggie tray is pretty good, we picked one up not too long ago for a party.

Yes they have everything you ask for.

I know they had a sandwich ring that works well. walmart also does trays. They need 24 hour notice. Fruit, veggie, roll-ups, sandwiches.

They also have a cresent roll sandwich tray it is very good.

Denise in MI

Have had the sandwich ring at Sam's. It is quite tasty and comes with a good dressing to put on the sandwich. Don't know the cost.

I highly recommend the croissant sandwiches!
I got them for a family party and everyone loved them.
I think I got 18 for $27. They were huge and came with a mustard and cranberry sauce.

I get the veggie tray all the time for parties. $9.99 and it comes with dip. Ready to serve as well!

THey have fruit in a big bowl or in separate compartments. I do not think I have bought that, but it looks good.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest