Parks Game...Part 12! I Can't Believe We're Still Playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are, plutospup, nice job. I really expected more struggles with that one, I consistently under-estimate the memories of people here!

Take flight with an AAQ!

...as we fly back in the time machine...

Prior to Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show, the MGM Studios Backstage Tour Tram use to drive by the home of four "older ladies". What TV show featured this home in the opening credits?

It was the "home" of Dorothy, Sophia, Rose, and Blanche.
gghouse.jpg

A "Golden AAQ" to N10CJT!

I think much of the credit has to go to your hints.... :angel:

What influential performer and Disney Legend once starred in the Golden Horseshoe Revue in Disneyland, later bringing the act to Walt Disney World?

I had to dig way down, deep for that answer!

What celebration took place at the Disney/MGM Studios featuring Art Linkletter on Dec 5, 2001?

Alright, this is a flyer, and I may garner some foul glances if this is wrong. But I know Walt Disney's birthday is in December and was near the turn of the century, so I'm going with a celebration for his 100th birthday.

Bracing myself...... :scared:

Correct!
DW surprised me with a birthday trip to WDW, and we were at MGM for Walt Disney's 100th celebration. Art Linkletter was sitting a few feet away from me. He was very nice, and quite a gentleman.

A "Century of Disney AAQ" to N10CJT!

Cool story, that must have been a fun time!
Here's another dip into the archives......

What attraction opened in the Magic Kingdom the day after the official opening of the park?

Sorry Mickey Maniac, it isn't Space Mountain. That opened in January 1975, just in time for my older brother's 10th birthday. Keep trying!

It was the riverboat, way to go plutospup! A very late night, somewhat intoxicated, start of my vacation AAQ to you!

Ah, but where be the rum, matey? Enjoy your vacation :upsidedow

...and on to the next question.
Where can you find a slide made to look like a canister of Kodak film?

Great!
I'll continue the theme from my last question.

What attraction-- now extremely popular-- opened in the Magic Kingdom two days after the park's official opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter