Parking near International Gateway?s

MischaOz

DIS Veteran
i think I already know the the answer, but is there any parking near the International Gateway entrance? We have an ADR at Via Napoli on Mon night and I’m just wondering if there’s any closer parking. We have APs but are staying off site, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

i think I already know the the answer, but is there any parking near the International Gateway entrance? We have an ADR at Via Napoli on Mon night and I’m just wondering if there’s any closer parking. We have APs but are staying off site, if that makes a difference. Thanks!
No, unfortunately there isn't.

Parking at a Disney resort for the purpose of going to a nearby park (even just for dining) is against WDW rules.

Parking in front of Epcot and walking to the World Showcase is probably faster than parking at HS and then taking the boat over.

Taking a taxi/Uber to Boardwalk Inn and then walking over is probably the quickest option once you actually arrive in the Epcot resort area, but you do have to factor in the possible wait for a taxi/Uber to pick you up in the first place....

Last edited:
I plan to park at DHS and will take boat. If boat not running, you can walk to it

Parking over there is only for Boardwalk hotel guests. You could valet or get dropped off by Uber. Other than that, if you really just wanted to walk less, you could park at HS (or if you're at HS already earlier in the day) and take the boat from HS to the IG entrance at Epcot.

Thanks for the tips. I’ll probably just park in the regular lot. I actually like the walk, I’m just afraid it will be raining on Mon... We’ll see!

The boat from the Studios is not running at this time, due to repair work on the bridge between the Swan and Boardwalk hotels. The boats currently run from the International Gateway to Boardwalk and Yacht/Beach only.

I believe it will be closed til sometime mid-summer.

The distance from parking in the Epcot lot and walking to Italy appears to be about the same as parking at a resort and entering through IG. So OP, I don't think you would be saving any time, distance, or coverage from bad weather.

I plan to park at DHS and will take boat. If boat not running, you can walk to it
It's over a mile walk from DHS to IG, not even including the walk to Italy. Walk from the front tram stop to Italy must be less than a mile.

While the boats are not running from DHS, you could take a bus from DHS to one of the resorts. But either way, you might wait longer just to get on the transport than it would take to walk from the front of Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter