Park tickets bought through Delta

KaiGywer

Earning My Ears
Hello there, we just purchased a vacation package through Delta Vacations for flights, Pop Century hotel and 8 days of Park Hopper Plus. The hotel confirmation code showed up right away so I could add it to my MDE. The park tickets are showing pending however on the Delta end. Does anyone have any experience on when I will get a confirmation number for those in order to add them? Without adding them I won’t be able to access Fastpass or add a dining plan. The trip is in October

Dis you try calling Delta?
Delta refers me to Disney. Disney refers me to Delta. Since the trip isn’t until October I’m not super concerned yet, but wanna make sure it’s not a pick up on arrival thing where I don’t get any of the benefits

Without adding them I won’t be able to access Fastpass or add a dining plan.

Unless Delta is offering you a dining plan option, you can't add one anyway. You did not purchase a package through Disney, you purchased through Delta. Delta is your TA and Disney won't do anything with your reservation with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter