Park Hopping Limit Going away!

Where's the chatter about the price hikes for APs? I can't seem to find a thread on that. Are we so numb to price increases that this is just another Wednesday?
LOTS of price increases today but their announcement of PARK HOPPING ANYTIME overshadowed it, no doubt the point of the announcement.

So we have increases in - so far:
- Parking
- Memory Maker
- AP Prices
- All You Can Eat
- Dessert Parties
- Water Park
- Thousands of Food, Snacks & Drinks
EDIT to add ~
- Mini Golf
- Specialty Tours

Annual Pass info
  • Incredi-Pass: $1,449 – previously $1399
  • Sorcerer Pass: $999 – previously $969
  • Pirate Pass: $799 – previously $749
  • Pixie Pass: $439 – previously $399

Last edited:
LOTS of price increases today but their announcement of PARK HOPPING ANYTIME overshadowed it, no doubt the point of the announcement.

- Parking
- Memory Maker
- AP Prices
- All You Can Eat
- Dessert Parties
- Water Park

Annual Pass info
Do you know if the 1 day memory maker price increased and if so how much it is now? I've searched and I can't find information on that increase. Thanks!

Do you know if the 1 day memory maker price increased and if so how much it is now? I've searched and I can't find information on that increase. Thanks!
Pre-Booking (up to 3 days prior): $185 (was $169)

During Trip : $210 (was $199)

Single Day: $75 (was $69)

- Parking
- Memory Maker
- AP Prices
- All You Can Eat
- Dessert Parties
- Water Park

Annual Pass info
Can also add Specialty Tours to the list of increased cost.

My one kid came in from work. I asked if he heard about all the price increases? Yes he did. Sitting in boring teachers meetings today (teacher work day) he mulled over all this and his long weekend trip he just went on to a new city doing new things. He said to me "I hate to tell you this but I don't think I'll renew my AP. I added what I spent this weekend and it was about the same as I spend at Disney. I think I just want to go to new places for awhile. All these price increases just dulls my desire to go for awhile." I get it for him.

NOTE: He likes to have some good meals, he enjoys fancy drinks, loves Trader Sam's, buys Genie+ and ILL. Add all that and there are other places to see with better food and drink. I and his brother can pass on most of that so most doesn't affect me.

Can also add Specialty Tours to the list of increased cost.
Go big or go home Disney!!!

Last edited:
Or Toilet+ to skip bathroom lines!
I know you people are joking but this is a good idea. Imagine paying a few dollars extra to use a non-crowded, possibly good-smelling bathroom.

Joking aside, one of the main reasons we always eat lunch at a table service is to use their bathrooms.

Really excited about this. Going in late January on date-based hopper tickets for the first time in parks since 2001! We're planning to hop from EPCOT to Hollywood Studios, so it's exciting to have no time restraint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter