Parc Corniche Hotel

bow1340

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm looking for some feedback on the Parc Corniche Hotel on South international Drive in Orlando. Specifically on the suites there. Has anyone styed there and is it nice, clean, wellkept, etc? Thanks for any insight, Bow

I stayed there two years ago and was pleased with the room I had (one bedroom). The units are surrounded by a golf course, so the grounds are well kept.

My room had one king bed, TV in the bedroom, nice closet, iron/board. Outside of the bathroom was a vanity area with the sink. The LR/DR had a big TV, table and chairs for four, sofa bed, lounge chair and porch/patio. The kitchen was well equipped and had a full sized refrigerator. Also, there were lock off doors between the bedroom, bath and LR/DR areas.

The free breakfast was yucky IMO, so I skipped it. With a kitchen of my own there was no problem. Also, the Resort has a pool area but it's nothing fancy. The staff was good.

It's very convenient for those going to SeaWorld or Universal.

Hi Parc is an older time share resort in a very nice location....rooms are little older, not quite as fancy as newer condos and the pool is small but warm.....Usually very good deals available....we stayed there for four days and did just fine.....If the price is right it is a very good deal and some extra room to move around vs. a hotel room.....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter