• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paradise beach in Cozumel

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Sailing on the dream to Cozumel in Feb and was looking for all inclusive things to do. Has anyone been to paradise beach and of so was it worth it? Thank you

We went there about 18 months ago and it was wonderful! I would definitely do it again! Great food, drinks, pools, cabanas, beach chairs. We had great service.

We were there this week last year! We loved it! We did the all inclusive and
service was quick and friendly. The food was tasty. My tweens loved the inflatables. We did hair braiding and parasailing as well for an additional cost which was less than Disney. It was a great day and we’d absolutely go again.

We LOVED our day at Paradise Beach, we rented a daybed/cabana for the day and it was well worth the money. We chose one on the beach. I booked the cabana ahead of time but waited to decide on the inflatables until that day, which was wise because we didn't actually play on them. We loved all the food and the pool area was great, too.

Highly recommend! I will attach some pics I took last April.
IMG_5087.jpgIMG_5079.jpgIMG_5070.jpgIMG_5028.jpgIMG_5026.jpgIMG_5040.jpg

Did not go to Paradise Beach but DW and I went to Paradise Island in Jan/2022. Covid was ramping down. Masking was still in place with some spacing set up.

Was not crowded at that time. The beach chairs were settled near the water and we parked our gear at a table back under trees. Plenty of shade when you wanted it!

Food and drinks included. The food was a buffet and pretty good. Drinks were available at a central bar on the beach.

The water was fabulous. We swam around, enjoyed the waves.

The taxi boat ride ride to and from was pleasant. We got back to the ship, changed and went back to the nearby Margaritaville at the end of the dock to sip a Margarita and mainly connect to their WiFi to exchange some messages with the Family back in the US.

We LOVED our day at Paradise Beach, we rented a daybed/cabana for the day and it was well worth the money. We chose one on the beach. I booked the cabana ahead of time but waited to decide on the inflatables until that day, which was wise because we didn't actually play on them. We loved all the food and the pool area was great, too.

Highly recommend! I will attach some pics I took last April.
View attachment 801687View attachment 801688View attachment 801689View attachment 801690View attachment 801691View attachment 801692
Thanks so much for the pics! We plan on renting the day bed and making the choice of the inflatables the day of as well! Thanks so much :)

Whe you walk through the port shopping center and down the stairs there are tons of taxis. Then there are tons of taxis at paradise beach waiting to bring you back. It was pretty easy. I want to say it was $25 each way.
@Michelle smith there is a board at the taxi stand that very clearly lists the prices to the beach clubs. If a driver insists that it is more, find another taxi.

Also make sure you confirm the same price when you go back to port from the beach club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter