Pandora Flight of Passage...Any Centipedes seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear8

DIS Veteran
I know there are centipedes in the River ride, but I do not remember them in the Flight of Passage ride. My daughter suffers from anxiety and these stupid bugs scare her tremendously. She wants to ride Fligiht, but is terrified she will see them.

We are here now and she is getting worked up worrying about the possibility.

Can anyone confirm there are no centipedes? TIA!

I hate those things so much! :scared1: I understand why she is anxious about them. They are gross. I can deal with fake ones, but real ones would send me packing.

I cannot remember any centipedes appearing in FOP. Hope you enjoy the ride. :)

I don't remember any centipedes either, but as someone who suffered from a phobia of something else, I know that sometimes things are there that people without phobias don't notice. In other words, I wasn't looking for centipedes, so I can't swear there aren't any. But I did not see any, for what that's worth.

Good luck to her. Perhaps she would be a good candidate to watch a YouTube video of the ride experience, if one exists.

I don't remember any centipedes either, but as someone who suffered from a phobia of something else, I know that sometimes things are there that people without phobias don't notice. In other words, I wasn't looking for centipedes, so I can't swear there aren't any. But I did not see any, for what that's worth.

Good luck to her. Perhaps she would be a good candidate to watch a YouTube video of the ride experience, if one exists.

Yeah, I didn't notice any either, but, as you, I am not sure I would have remembered if there were any. Great idea about looking on YT. In case OP wants a spoiler, you can see the queue and the entire ride here:

Are you talking about real or fake centipedes? I don't recall seeing either on any of the Pandora rides. Heck, I don't remember seeing any at Animal Kingdom. I fear spiders and haven't seen real ones at the parks either.

Last edited:
I don't recall seeing them in FoP. But everything moves by so quickly, they could be in some of the ground scenes and I just didn't see them as I wasn't looking for them.
Look online, you can find videos of the entire ride and see if you can find any.

Are you talking about real or fake centipedes? I don't recall seeing either on any of the Pandora rides. Heck, I don't remember seeing any at Animal Kingdom. I fear spiders and haven't seen real ones at the parks either.

There are digital centipedes in the river ride. I don't remember where, but I remember looking up to the side and saw them crawling on a tree and thought that my daughter will NEVER ride the ride. Thankfully, I was alone on that trip to find that out.

We just got back and she did try Flight and enjoyed it. She was feeling a little sick after, but we didn't see any centipedes, in case anyone else ever searches this.

We haven’t done FoP yet but encountered a real centipede in our room at Pop Century last November. Yuck. My DD doesn’t have an actual phobia, but it worried her so much she couldn’t sleep that night/was hesitant to stay there again. So sorry to hear your DD is anxious about FoP.

We haven’t done FoP yet but encountered a real centipede in our room at Pop Century last November. Yuck. My DD doesn’t have an actual phobia, but it worried her so much she couldn’t sleep that night/was hesitant to stay there again. So sorry to hear your DD is anxious about FoP.

I've only stayed at POP once and it was almost eight years ago and we had numerous centipedes. Dozens. I think it was because our room was on the bottom floor near water.

At Planet Watch In Disney's Animal Kingdom they do have a spider exhibit.

I can absolutely assure you there are no centipedes. There are jellyfish type things in the cave and you get very close to the butt of a bull type creature ... but no centipedes. I’ve ridden over 20 times ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter