Pandora Bracelet Thread

I have that charm and it fits on my Pandora bracelet :goodvibes
Really?! Maybe I have a dodgy charm then - I think I'll take it into a Samuels at the weeken and before I get a refund I'll try the others in the shop....

I had excatly the same problem with mine. the new dreams come true one.......it didnt even ft on dd chamilla braclette so i dont hink they have changed anything ,i think maybe a faulty batch, i took it back and swapped it for the same bead but another one and it fits fine, ive only had this problem with one other chamilla one, the puple sparkley bag i got for my dd, i think its just odd ones, swap it im sure it will be fine.

Whilst I purchasing DD chamilia bracelet and charms the sale woman tried each charm on it. Some of them would not screw/thread on correctly, she mentioned that some don't always go on

Awesome news!!!

It was my birthday present from my Nan so I'd hate to not have it. What good news. :)

Hiya guys

Not posted on this thread for a while. I usually get the charms as gifts or I buy them myself. It is my silver wedding anniversary on Tuesday and I would like to buy a charm to represent this. Any suggestions which charm I should buy?

Thanks

Bev x

We've not had many updated bracelets recently...maybe the recession's hit our Pandora thread :eek: I'll take some pictures of mine soon and get them on. Any more?

Quick update...

Me Me Me Designer Accessories are now on Facebook

Sign up soon for your chance to win a Pandora bracelet/troll bead release :thumbsup2

DH got me a Pandora bracelet when we were in Orlando. I've got 6 charms so far, 3 from Disney.

Can anyone here tell me if www.jewellery.me is a reputable site? We live in Canada and have found a few silver bead charms that we really like on that site that we can't find anywhere over here. We'd love to order from there but would really like to know if anyone else has used them. Thanks so much!

Hi girls,

I am just wondering what length of bracelets you are all wearing? As mine is getting fuller, it's getting tighter and I really prefered it when it was looser. My bracelet is 19cm so I'm thinking of getting a 21cm or 23cm but would be interested in what size you are wearing?

Happy Pandora shopping!
Kxx

I would wait a bit before getting another one as they often stretch, I read this somewhere but wasn't sure if it was true until recently when I noticed that mine has defintely stretched.

i bought another bracelet,when we were in florida last month,as mine was full & didn't feel comfortable anymore.i much prefer it looser.i went from a 21,to a 23.
tracy

Thanks girls, I didn't know they could stretch. I'm trying to wear it more often to see if it does stretch but it's still quite uncomfortable so I've taken a few charms off. :goodvibes

What is the best size to buy for an adult female .... loosely around her wrist measures 17inches but that is without any beads or charms on it. How much extra inces to you need to accomodate for these. I want to buy a bracelet for my daughter but I am stumped on the size and as it is a gift I can't have her try it on :confused3

Thanks girls, I didn't know they could stretch. I'm trying to wear it more often to see if it does stretch but it's still quite uncomfortable so I've taken a few charms off. :goodvibes

I only noticed that mine had stretched after a about a year of wearing it :goodvibes

What is the best size to buy for an adult female .... loosely around her wrist measures 17inches but that is without any beads or charms on it. How much extra inces to you need to accomodate for these. I want to buy a bracelet for my daughter but I am stumped on the size and as it is a gift I can't have her try it on :confused3

if her wrist is 17cm,i would definately go for the 19cm.this will still feel comfortable,when it is filling up.
i bought my grandaughter one,last xmas,when she was 9,& i got the 17cm.it is nearly full now & fits really comfortable.it hangs nicely,as well.
tracy

Where does evryone buy there Pandora bracelets and charms from .. I have seen online discounted websites but I don't know if they are selling the real thing or fakes? Does anyone have any recommended sites? Thanks.

There's here on-line also...

Me, Me, Me

I've bought from there recently and they're very quick with deliveries :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter