Palo Brunch Dress Code (men)

OpieDoodle

DIS Veteran
Hello all:

Having a hard time really nailing down the expectation of Palo Brunch dress code. I am planning to wear a dress but trying to figure out what to have my husband wear! We are debating nice shorts or if he should wear slacks. He'd prefer the shorts but I don't want us to look out of place!

Official Dress Code:
"Formal or semi-formal attire is recommended. Dress casual attire with a polished look is permitted (such as dress pants, jeans in good condition, collared shirts and blouses and lifestyle shoes). Clothing such as T-shirts, swimwear and sports attire is not permitted."

FWIW, if it were me and my husband, I’d say go with a collared shirt of some kind (polo or button down short or long sleeves) some nice long khakis (just not cargo style) with socks and boat shoes. But I’m a single 30 yo woman with no intention of marrying, so take it fwiw! Lol. But I feel like you can’t go wrong with that. 🤷🏼‍♀️ either way, enjoy your brunch! :)

If we manage to book it, I'm going to ask DH to bring a pair of slacks and a collared shirt to wear.

Edited to add: He'll be thrilled not to need a jacket and tie!

Nice pants or khakis. Button down shirt or nice polo. Boat shoes. No jacket and tie needed at brunch. Have fun!

To me, it sounds like it needs to be business casual attire.

Polo or button down. Tan or gray khakis. Nice shoes.

"Nice" shoes are open to interpretation...my family (three adult children and their families) were on the Dream after the change in dress code. Men wore clean and neat tennis shoes...not a problem. People were in jeans and t-shirts...

You will find many responses on the DIS boards regarding what to wear - including descriptions of the impact of what you wear on the dining experience of others... however, the dress code, as written, will allow for flexibility - and shoes are not mentioned

Enjpy!!!

We were just on the fantasy and did Remy brunch… we stopped to ask about the dress code and the woman told us it was the same for both restaurants and that men needed pants and close toed shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter