Owners Locker - what do you store?

Have you tried using the inventory list on your OL dashboard? There’s room for making notes (like expiration dates), and it’s easy to update at the resort before you leave, as long as you can access your dashboard.
I was thinking of retyping my list on the OL’s dashboard. I did start and got distracted with work. Lol.

Does anyone keep clothing in them? I was thinking it would be a great way to basically only travel with a small carry on if I could keep 2 pairs of walking shoes or sneakers plus water shoes for the pool. A bathing suit and 2 or 3 pairs of shorts and tee shirts. Add in a WDW polo shirt or 2. Socks etc.

I would add some microwaveable bowls some silverware and some basic kitchen items.

We will be going once a year so the purpose for us would be more to travel light.
I keep a robe and some Disney clothing that I only wear when visiting the parks. I also keep some pool shoes, extra toothbrushes, laundry detergent, sunscreen, and full sized toiletries.

I keep a robe and some Disney clothing that I only wear when visiting the parks. I also keep some pool shoes, extra toothbrushes, laundry detergent, sunscreen, and full sized toiletries.
The robe is a great idea! I'm so excited to leave my spirit jerseys in there (that I wear once a year during a winter trip when it's actually below 70)

We keep three full changes of clothes plus an extra shirt or two and flip flops. Full toiletry sets for everyone, park bags, etc.

As long as I have my phone, a pair of park-appropriate shoes, and my meds, I don’t need to bring anything else.

Ponchos
Sunscreen
VHS rewinder
First Aid Kit
Tide Pods
Ziploc Bags
Jell-O mold (lid missing)
Whoopie cushion
Flashlights
Extra batteries

Ponchos
Sunscreen
VHS rewinder
First Aid Kit
Tide Pods
Ziploc Bags
Jell-O mold (lid missing)
Whoopie cushion
Flashlights
Extra batteries
Jealous! I had to take my VHS rewinder out to make room for the 8-track player and Orlando Yellow Pages. I have an extra Jell-O mold lid if you need it. I'll need it back, though. Because if you go to WDW and don't enjoy some fruit flavored gelatin in your villa, did you really go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter