our secret green club? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...I am not sure that I enlightened everyone on why my hubby is a poopey head. But thanks for agreeing!!!:thumbsup2
(he told me I could sleep yesterday, and did, for 45 minutes:mad: )
anyway.

So obviously I am still here. I can't get anyone out of bed. So I decided that the poopey head will take me out to dinner.
I thought of going to King of Prussia and trying a new place.

Has anyone of you ever been to The Melting Pot, Maggiano's or the Cheesecake factory?

I went to the websites of all three, and I can't make up my mind.

I've been to two out of the three - still have to try Melting Pot everyone I know whos been loves it!) I remember at Cheesecake Factory saying to Dh "this reminds me of a Dsiney Resteraunt." (Something about the setting...) It was good but seemed overpriced for what it was. We both :love: Maggianos the best. Yummy. great atmosphere, good waiter, and plently of food for the money (not cheap, still...) Ofcourse, we're both big meat eaters....which Maggianos suits.

Have a great time whichever you chooose!!!!

I've been to two out of the three - still have to try Melting Pot everyone I know whos been loves it!) I remember at Cheesecake Factory saying to Dh "this reminds me of a Dsiney Resteraunt." (Something about the setting...) It was good but seemed overpriced for what it was. We both :love: Maggianos the best. Yummy. great atmosphere, good waiter, and plently of food for the money (not cheap, still...) Ofcourse, we're both big meat eaters....which Maggianos suits.

Have a great time whichever you chooose!!!!

I think I am leaning toward Maggiano's.
Now I have to just see if I can get a ressie. Wish me luck!

I think I am leaning toward Maggiano's.
Now I have to just see if I can get a ressie. Wish me luck!

Ooohhhh - good luck!!!!! I know we didnt have reservations, but I think we got lucky. (It was a Sunday night....) Have fun wherever you go!!

Hey Peeps -- I feel like a horrid slacker lately when it comes you guys and my FAVE thread !!! I have had hockey all weekend but it's been good -- we played Friday and won 5-1 , Saturday twice and won 7-1 and 5-1 and today played early and won 7-2 and now we have the championship game at 1pm... so I won't be here long - came home to throw in laundry let out the pets and do some dishes but I wanted to up date you a bit on what's been happening this weekend. Oh and I was able to chat with Mr Eye Candy assist coach last night in the lounge for a bit.. ;)
I am doing my best to keep up and see :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: are needed so please if you need it just take one from my pile and to everyone else :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes these are for you... I might be around tonight - unless I crash on the sofa!! Xo to you all Michelle

--->
hmm...I am not sure that I enlightened everyone on why my hubby is a poopey head. But thanks for agreeing!!!:thumbsup2
(he told me I could sleep yesterday, and did, for 45 minutes:mad: )
anyway.

So obviously I am still here. I can't get anyone out of bed. So I decided that the poopey head will take me out to dinner.
I thought of going to King of Prussia and trying a new place.

Has anyone of you ever been to The Melting Pot, Maggiano's or the Cheesecake factory?

I went to the websites of all three, and I can't make up my mind.
I have been to none....but all I have heard are good things about the Cheesecake factory.
I've been called that before. But this POOPEY husband just made breakfast. We're having biscuits and home made sausage gravy.
Mrs. O...can I just borrow him to cook!?
Good morning PEEPs!!!:cool1:

HI Nsalz, how's your brother?

Hi Mary...just got off the phone with him and he's doing well. He said he will feel better after he goes and sees the doctor this week, he has lots of questions that he didn't get answered in the hospital. He is a lot like PD..he can make you laugh even when things are serious. Even though he kept talking to me about all his concerns, he had me:rotfl: :rotfl: cracking up the whole time.

This is the only picture we have right now. It comes from the listing service.
B07149457_112514.jpg

OMG its great. its so nice:yay: :yay:

I am not speaking to him remember?:sad2:

I know how long you been married remember--- when you've been together that long the speaking stopped a loooonnnnnngggg time ago! :rolleyes1

So did you atleast get dinner out of him?:confused3

Hey Peeps -- .. I might be around tonight - unless I crash on the sofa!! Xo to you all Michelle

Wow Michelle, busy busy busy! Congrats to your ds and team on all the wins. Hope the championship game went well. Hope you can get on here more often. :goodvibes

Hi PEEPs!

This day keeps getting better and better.

This morning I logged on to find a code for 10% clearance stuff on Disney online!:cool1:

Went shopping and got some stuff for the house & yard.

Went to karoake with ds.

Logged on to find several installments from DU! :eek:

Can this day get any better in this short amount of time left?!?!?! :confused3

This is the only picture we have right now. It comes from the listing service.
B07149457_112514.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of my grandparents' house, where DH and I lived when we were newlyweds:love: .
Next week at this time, I'll be on a plane to the muthaland! LizzY will already be there with her band buddies!

Luckies! I'm so jealous1

Early morning greetings all. I'm sorry I missed a chat if there was one. Was reallly ready to get into one!

Spent most of the late afternoon until just short while ago with hubby in the ER. As usual, there is a lot of pain, but they can never find anything wrong. It will probably end up being bacterial.

The kids did great, finally gave in while I was in Walgreens getting his scripts filled. Poor Krista, she was so tired! But I bet they sleep a bit later in the morning. Sure hope they let me!

Wanted to say hi and maybe I'll get on tomorrow. Or really, later today. Yaawwwnnnnn. Guess I'll try to sleep!:rolleyes1

Sorry about DH. Hope he's feeling better.

My baby girl turned 17 yesterday. Crazy, family-filled weekend! Sorry I missed everyone . I read the last 6 or so pages 9and DisUnc's update).

I know how long you been married remember--- when you've been together that long the speaking stopped a loooonnnnnngggg time ago! :rolleyes1

So did you atleast get dinner out of him?:confused3

oh, yeah, I got dinner. At Old Country Buffet.:sad2: My DD10 was at a friends house, and my youngest did NOT want to go anywhere but. And my DH didn't want to drive the 40 minutes to take me to one of the other places. So he sided with Mandy. He's right back at the top of MR. Stupid Poopey Head.(he actually asked if I would make him a tshirt that says that :rolleyes: )

BUT..... I did get a promise out of him. We are going to try BOTH of those places. WITHOUT kids!!!!!:banana: :banana:
And He WILL keep those promises. He doesn't have a choice :teeth:

Awww....I missed, Michelle, Danielle, and Ultimex!!!!
:wave2:
Hey was there a chat tonight? My DH was supposed to wake me around 9. But instead he played Wii until 11 and then went to bed. :rolleyes:

GOOD MORNING LIMEY'S!!!!

How is everyone's monday so far?

I have just spent the last 2 hours stuffing plastic easter eggs. Now, all I have to do is find them.

I left the room for 2 minutes...and my cats hid a bunch. {sigh} well I guess today's a good day to move furniture. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest