our secret green club? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
I am in such a good mood today. Last night DH finally agreed to let me make more ADR's so now I have to decide where we are going to eat on what days and pray that I can get an ADR for them :woohoo:

:thumbsup2 He is so quickly coming under our ways! :darth:

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
I am in the "one of each" catagory right now... my oldest is 15 (DS) Jake, then there is Mike (DS12) that suffers from severe middle child sydrome... and last but certainly not least because she would never have it is Abby (DD3) So I'm all over the board... You?

I'm actually very much like you. My Brandon is 15, Angel(a) is 11, & Kailani is 3. I posted their pictures on here sometime last week.

stinkerbelle's mom said:
:thumbsup2 He is so quickly coming under our ways! :darth:
Yep :rotfl: now if I could just get him to go to HD and do some swiping for me like I got my dad and stepmom to do :lmao:

LizzySwan1022 said:
Yeah, there's this one person at the place my mom and I go to, I don't think she's ever made an order correctly in her lif. We have now catigorized the people there in to various groups. We love it when we get the "A" team : Sting (his real name is Nelson, but he looks hjust like sting), red haired girl, redish haired girl with a nose ring, anr that other guy. As you can see we are very specific about who makes our coffe/double chocolate chip frappicino/hot coco.

Is that his full name "that other guy" ? How do they get it all on the badge? :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Hey just wanted to check the boards....and low and behold it's DisUnc.....Hey are you back from the motherland or just visiting us from there? Boy you have alotta wotta to catch up on.

I am actually at work, so I have to run.....Yeah, I am actually working at work today :faint: I know hard to believe.

Talk to y'all later.

TaraLee4 said:
Speaking of starbucks, i have people come into my store all the time and go

"is there a starbucks in here?"
"uh, no, we're here."
and then they're like oh, nevermind and walk out!

the NERVE :confused3

we also relocated across the hall a few months back and now i have people come in and ask me where the "starbucks across the hall went" their face is priceless when i say, um, we're right here.

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

TaraLee4 said:
Gooooooood Morning!!

one more day at work before it's

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! WOO HOO!

ohhhhhh my goodness. Had to train a new girl last night. she's a little (insert airhead smiley here) :sad2: Thank goodness she left halfway through my shift, because i might have lost it.

super duper nice girl, which is why i would have felt really bad had i lost it.

but seriously folks, this is what i had to deal with:

"um, sir? would you like your iced coffee hot or cold?" :rotfl2:

i can't even make that up!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well at least it should cool off before you go to 'toga! Can you believe they actually cancelled the races yesterday. I don't ever remember that happening before.

I used to live in Saratoga. It's crazy (yet genteel) in August isn't it?

TaraLee4 said:
I'm hoping that my pink egg will give me something exciting.

is it wrong if i just get all 5 eggs and then keep the ones i like?

they're not real babies! :rotfl2: and i know that it would be wrong to do that to real babies! :rotfl2:

so if i know the difference, am i allowed? :teeth:

It would be wrong to do that to real babies? OOOOHHHH NOOOOOO!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Va-bear said:
:lmao:
Just tell them, yes, better go look for the Starbucks.... down the hall.... (serves em right!)

Oh my - 80000!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Oh my, :worried: Tara's gonna kill you!!!

TaraLee4 said:
oh starbucks... :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Actually it's Barnes & Noble with Starbucks coffee! They're finally opening a starbucks here, but I'd feel disloyal to the A-team going to Starbucks instead of Barnes and Noble. But never say never :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TaraLee4 said:
Geez, we're closer to 10,000 then to 1!

it's amazing what a little green can do! :love:

Try to make it on 10,000 I hear the prize is a lime green sofa & love seat set! :thumbsup2

CrazyforDisney said:
i-found-a-better-way-LOL-its-taking-me-double-the-time-to-type-though.HAHA-this-is-making-me-frustrated!But-its-kind-of-funny!

Yikes so sorry about your space bar! Cool about the lime green bag! :thumbsup2

CrazyforDisney said:
soihadaroughdaytodayonlytogetonheretocheermyselfupanddosomepostingandfoundoutthatmydarnspacebatdoesnotwork!!!!thisissooooodistractingandwrongbutiamnotgoingtoletitstopmefromposting.doesanyonehaveaproblemwithmepostinglikethis?
ijustboughtalimegreendiaperbagtohangonmystroller.nowmyhubbythinksiamtruelynutso!LOL.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ToofunnybutIcanreadit!!!!

CrazyforDisney said:
i-found-a-better-way-LOL-its-taking-me-double-the-time-to-type-though.HAHA-this-is-making-me-frustrated!But-its-kind-of-funny!

Oop-I-mean-Too-funny-but-I-can-read-it!

shhhh!-I-am-self-concious-about-my-hyphens-they-are-not-there-you-cannot-see-them-all-you-see-is-spaces-there-are-no-hyphens!

katlas&kids said:
:laundy:

Well she is meeting the way out there katlass and her adorable, perfectly polite, kind & caring children at Movies on the 26th. Then I am sure all our kids will tear the place apart while we do :laundy: . Aren't you glad you won't be there then?! (and yes, her kids will corupt my precious darlings and not the other way around...AT ALL. No matter what she says!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wave: Oh... Hi Teresa, how are things? :goodvibes

Don't forget to get all the paperwork for the kid exchange before you do the :laundy: Then when it kicks in that you now have 7 kids instead of 4 I'm sure you'll need more :laundy: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter