Our President's week trip report!

Wennifer78

Wenni the Pooh
Hello friends! I just wanted to report on our recent visit this past week. We were there February 18th-February 22nd. If anyone out there is interested in knowing what it's like during President's week, here's my take.....There was a lot of talk before we left on here and a lot of other places concerning crowd levels due to Mardi Gras, President's Day, Daytona 500, and marathons affecting the crowd level at the parks this week. My family and I have been on numerous occasions throughout different seasons and years. This was probably the 2nd most crowded I've seen any of the parks. Busiest was Christmas week. But this particular week was not NEARLY the crowd level of Christmas. With that being said, it wasn't as bad as I anticipated as far as crowd levels and lines and we had a lot of fun! My husband and I were celebrating 11 years together, 10 of marriage and we would've went regardless of predictions but it was fine.

Weather wise- the first 2 days were cold and in the 40's and 50's but sunny and the last 2 days were mid 60's and 70's. It was ok for us.

We planned ahead quite a bit and had already gotten fast passes 30 days prior to our trip so that helped us to be able to ride the more popular attractions. The longest lines for rides were at Magic Kingdom for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at a max wait of about 120 minutes or more and a minimum wait of about an hour and then at Epcot, the wait for Soarin' was between 60 minutes and 2 hours all day. Get your fast passes for these rides if you can!

If you are planning a trip around this week in the future, I would advise some pre-planning as far as rides go and make sure you have ADR's. I seen people get turned away from popular restaurants because they didn't have reservations.

In conclusion, as long as you plan a little bit, and remember to have fun because, Hey, YOU"RE AT DISNEY WORLD!!, then you'll have a fantastic trip and make great memories. If I had no other time to visit Disney than at this time like many families do, I'd definitely say GO! Despite crowds and lines and etc.,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter