• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Magical Amazing Wedding!! And Video!!

flowerbelle

Mouseketeer
Thank you to Disney Wedding team members and the Grand Floridian staff who made our wedding the MOST AMAZING and MAGICAL wedding of all!!! :lovestruc We will have memories to last a lifetime!!! THANK YOU!! :cloud9: We'd like to share our wedding video trailer as a heartfelt thanks for making our dream come true!!! :grouphug: It is spectacular!! :love: Enjoy!! :goodvibes

http://www.vimeo.com/9601459

I just wanted to say that your wedding looks like it was AMAZING! Stunning, incredible, and I'm very jealous of your Disney wedding!

Wow! What an incredible wedding and awfully well-done video. How wonderful to have something like that to remember your special day by! Congratulations!

You truly had a fairytale wedding. I think Disney should pay you guys to be advertising for their Wedding programs!!! Praying you all have many blessed years and a fairy tale ending!!

Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride and groom and outstanding videography! it looked great! thank you for sharing it with us! :goodvibes

That was so great!!! I loved the Star Wars theme and the stormtroopers you had by the door of the wedding pavilion! You looked beautiful!! DH and I had a Disney wedding and it is truly the most amazing experience. One that we will never forget and I'm sure that you won't either. congratulations!!! :goodvibes

That was one of the most lovely and most fun wedding videos I have ever seen. EVERYONE seemed to just have a fabulous time! Congratulations!

I'm very sorry that I haven't been on here for a while, but I would like to thank ALL of those who enjoyed watching our video!! :goodvibes

Wow! What an incredible wedding and awfully well-done video. How wonderful to have something like that to remember your special day by! Congratulations!

Thanks so much! Starfruit productions really did an amazing job with our wedding video!! :lovestruc

What an incredible wedding! You looked so happy. Congratulations!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

You truly had a fairytale wedding. I think Disney should pay you guys to be advertising for their Wedding programs!!! Praying you all have many blessed years and a fairy tale ending!!

Hahaha!! Yes, that would be just fabulous!!! Many thanks for your well wishes!! It was truly a fairytale wedding come true!! :goodvibes

Your wedding was amazing !
Congrats and Best Wishes -
You and Your Groom are very handsome !

:cool1:

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :goodvibes

AMAZING! Thanks for letting us watch :-)

Absolutely--you're very welcome! :goodvibes

Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride and groom and outstanding videography! it looked great! thank you for sharing it with us! :goodvibes

So happy you liked it! It was and will always be an amazing experience!!! :love:

Absolutely magical! I am so jealous!

Thank you!! Disney Fairytale Weddings really does an amazing job with everything!!! :goodvibes

Amazingly beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

That was so great!!! I loved the Star Wars theme and the stormtroopers you had by the door of the wedding pavilion! You looked beautiful!! DH and I had a Disney wedding and it is truly the most amazing experience. One that we will never forget and I'm sure that you won't either. congratulations!!! :goodvibes

Thank you!! We thought the stormtroopers were a unique and nice touch to the wedding pavilion--I'm glad you liked it as well!! And...congratulations on your Disney wedding as well!!! :thumbsup2 Yes, it is truly the MOST amazing and magical experience!! :hug: I wouldn't have done it any other way!! :cool1: I had the most amazing experience on my wedding day--something not a lot of other brides I know experienced because they were so stressed trying to coordinate and do everything! I highly recommend a Disney wedding to anyone!! :woohoo:

That was one of the most lovely and most fun wedding videos I have ever seen. EVERYONE seemed to just have a fabulous time! Congratulations!

Thank you!! All of our guests were in awe with the entire experience!! And many told us that it was the BEST wedding they had ever attended :thumbsup2 ...we're both so happy that everyone had such an amazing time!! It was an incredible experience for everyone!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter