Our last minute trip back to Disney World 4th of July week- 7/5 Private VIP tour

I enjoyed your TR.
The SDMT is a great ride. We like it also. Glad you did not have to wait till after 9pm for dinner.
Being seated so close to the castle without a crowd of guests is a perk.
I have never thought of having VIP. I realize it is a plus.
Agree that Disney is closer to my heart then Universal.
Take care.

I enjoyed your TR.
The SDMT is a great ride. We like it also. Glad you did not have to wait till after 9pm for dinner.
Being seated so close to the castle without a crowd of guests is a perk.
I have never thought of having VIP. I realize it is a plus.
Agree that Disney is closer to my heart then Universal.
Take care.
Thank you so much for following our TR! I have to say, VIP tours are absolutely a fun and efficient way to tour the parks - they really allow us to do so much (and stress free) in the short amount of time we are there sometimes. This was our 3rd one (1 in Disney Land).

Some of the best benefits of the tour include unlimited fastpasses, private viewing areas for fireworks/shows/parades, arriving through back entrances, and a person to just guide us through it all. It was also wonderful that our guide got us the earlier dinner adr...or we might have been cranky through HEA!

Btw, we have also toured Disney World leisurely on our own too, and honestly it was equally as fun and magical!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter