Other ideas for Autographs

For my DDs 7th bday trip I made a photo book of characters greets we had done in the past since her first trip at 11 months. I organized them by park and character meals. She got a ton of extra attention from the characters. King Louis really loved it. He asked (through the handler) us to stick around til no one else was around so he could sign her book. She loved that she got a rare autograph.

We've also done Ts and pillowcases. I started with an embroidery hoop til Mary Poppins showed us how to just pull the fabric tight. I use fabric markers. This T was done without any hoop or cardboard - very easy to fold up and put in bag with markers.

IMG_0764.jpg

Read that people have characters sign their water bottle. A Matte finish is required and a Sharpie. Was thinking about this but feel pretty sure that I'll have to carry mine and our grandsons' bottles at some point, so will go with the photo mats.

Years ago, our youngest had characters sign a white bucket hat. Worked great -looked cool and it was his hat for the trip - until he lost it. sigh....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter