OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh!! It's lovely!! I love the colour!! Gorgeous!

I'm instructing Robert that I want some Minnie bridal ears for if we Honeymoon in DLRP (He's really coming round to that idea!).... :laughing:

Ahhh!! I can't go with pineapple on a pizza... Don't know why, I just can't!! Having said that, I also can't stand seafood of any sort on a pizza....

Bob xoxoxox

Oh!! It's lovely!! I love the colour!! Gorgeous!

I'm instructing Robert that I want some Minnie bridal ears for if we Honeymoon in DLRP (He's really coming round to that idea!).... :laughing:

Ahhh!! I can't go with pineapple on a pizza... Don't know why, I just can't!! Having said that, I also can't stand seafood of any sort on a pizza....

Bob xoxoxox
Blergh, with you onthe seafood!!! Never ever!!!

But I looooove pinapple, especially on pizza! :)

When will your wedding be??

If its 2010 I should be able to get you ears in time for your disneymoon. But if earlier the ladies on the weddings boards are lovely!! (Or I'm sure some nice DLP board folk will head out to WDW pretty soon. :))

Blergh, with you onthe seafood!!! Never ever!!!

But I looooove pinapple, especially on pizza! :)

When will your wedding be??

If its 2010 I should be able to get you ears in time for your disneymoon. But if earlier the ladies on the weddings boards are lovely!! (Or I'm sure some nice DLP board folk will head out to WDW pretty soon. :))

I can't understand things like mussels in shells on pizza- You've got to pick them off the pizza, de-shell them, then put them back!! :confused3

Pineapple, nice in salads, never on pizza!!

Hopefully, Friday 5th Feb. 2010... I'd be too scared to ask people for the ears though!! If you did go in time and could get them though that would be lovely! :hug:

Bob xoxoxox

My friend Emily1982 here on the dis is going to WDW in December, I could ask her to get some for you if you want me to. We aren't going back until christmas 2010/11.

Oh and I like pineapple on pizzas, in salads, in a curry! You name it I love pineapple in it!!

Eee, how exciting.

Mmm, I might not be there till the end of 2010, but I know some of the brides got theirs brand new from ebay. :)

You might wanna act quick as they may be scrapping the top hat one, in favour of the new hideous(!!!) tuxedo hat!

Also, for any X factor fans. Tongihts song list:

http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story-detail/item_100269.htm

Notice the typo with girldband's name and song. hee hee

Hey, I just picked my car up from the garage, cost me £320!!

Ouch!!

What kind of car do you have?

I really need a new one. My old corsa is suffering these days. But dont know what to get.

I dont really want to spend over £4k if we can help it. As we need to save for a deposit...

My friend Emily1982 here on the dis is going to WDW in December, I could ask her to get some for you if you want me to. We aren't going back until christmas 2010/11.

Oh and I like pineapple on pizzas, in salads, in a curry! You name it I love pineapple in it!!

I'll see if I can find some on Ebay.... If I can't I might get you to ask her...! Thanks!

Pineapple addict then?!!

Eee, how exciting.

Mmm, I might not be there till the end of 2010, but I know some of the brides got theirs brand new from ebay. :)

You might wanna act quick as they may be scrapping the top hat one, in favour of the new hideous(!!!) tuxedo hat!

Also, for any X factor fans. Tongihts song list:

http://xfactor.itv.com/stories/story-detail/item_100269.htm

Notice the typo with girldband's name and song. hee hee

I'm on ebay now!! I want my ears!! :laughing:

Lol!! Silly Typo!!

Bob xoxoxox

Hey, I just picked my car up from the garage, cost me £320!!

Oooof!! What was up??

Ouch!!

What kind of car do you have?

I really need a new one. My old corsa is suffering these days. But dont know what to get.

I dont really want to spend over £4k if we can help it. As we need to save for a deposit...

I got my Ford Ka with 21,000 miles on it for 2.5k..... I love it!! It's a fab little car!!!

Or Robert's Mam just got a Mitsubishi Colt and that's really nice! A bit more of a family car too if thats what you want.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

I have a clio. It is 10 years old but has only done 50,000 miles. I only use it to go to work, a 7 minute drive away!!

Mmm, best place for pineapple is in homemade coleslaw!!!!!!

It went in for it's 50,000 service which was £100, plus it needed some work on the breaks and a new fan belt. We haven't had to spend any money on it for ages and it passed its MOT fine last month so it is a good car really. It was just regular wear and tear stuff.

Ewwww, no I hate coleslaw!! Actually I hate mayonaise as well and can't stand milk!!

Oh, I have decided my next car will be a Toyota MR2, red with a silver interior! I want a sports car!!

Oooof!! What was up??

I got my Ford Ka with 21,000 miles on it for 2.5k..... I love it!! It's a fab little car!!!

Or Robert's Mam just got a Mitsubishi Colt and that's really nice! A bit more of a family car too if thats what you want.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox
Cool, yeah I got my corsa with 25k on it for £3k but that was a while ago and now I can't take her on the motrway.

I really like the look of the colt, and the honda jazz. Would love an auris but they're still a bit pricey at the mo.

Yeah my work is only 1.8miles away but if we did have a car that could cope above 50 it means we'd save a lot of hassle with trains to jacks mum and back.

Ewwww, no I hate coleslaw!! Actually I hate mayonaise as well and can't stand milk!!

Oh, I have decided my next car will be a Toyota MR2, red with a silver interior! I want a sports car!!
Oooh, very nice!

I really want a lexus hybrid 4x4 or a prius. I looove my dads big BMW and drive it whenever I get the chance. Which then makes my x reg corsa super basic model seem even more crappity

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter