Orlando Fun Tickets?

No one responded :-( I bought tickets directly from Universal and was able to use the www.orlandofuntickets.com site and get a refund of the price difference (20.99 per ticket) using Universal's price guarantee. They don't refund the tax on the difference, but it was worth it to get tickets directly from Universal so I know they are good. I will pick up a $83.96 gift card for the difference for four tickets when I get there.

Hi mickey can you pm about this? I need to buy 8 tickets and would like some info

No one responded :-( I bought tickets directly from Universal and was able to use the www.orlandofuntickets.com site and get a refund of the price difference (20.99 per ticket) using Universal's price guarantee. They don't refund the tax on the difference, but it was worth it to get tickets directly from Universal so I know they are good. I will pick up a $83.96 gift card for the difference for four tickets when I get there.
They will refund the price difference? That's amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter