• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orlando Amtrak Station to Pop transportation?

papadis

Earning My Ears
Hi! Will be arr. end of Oct. need info on transp. from Orlando Amtrak station to Pop Any help is appreciated!

Hi! Will be arr. end of Oct. need info on transp. from Orlando Amtrak station to Pop Any help is appreciated!

We're taking a taxi. I think there is a Hertz car rental at the Orlando station as well.

We have found car services are better for us.... Cabs long ago were smoke smelly and filthy...

Car services we've used offered a 30 minute grocery stop, which we need and enjoy...

Usually car services can be had r/t for 90-120.00..... Personalized service ...

Cabs will run you 45-55.00.... No grocery stop...

So if i wanted to take the train.... Who would I call for a pick up any suggestions or trusted companies?

We did this on our trip in May/June. Took Amtrak from NY to Orlando. Had a towncar pick us up from the Amtrak station for transport to POFQ and then had a return trip back to the Amtrak station when vacation was over.
We used Tiffany and they provided great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter