Ordering Food for Resort Room

Disneylover1970

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this the right place to post. But has anyone ordered from Amazon Pantry and had it delivered to your resort room? We were just at Universal Studios and saw a delivery of Amazon boxes. I was thinking this might be good for some things especially on a longer stay? Not sure if WDW charges a separate handling fee, etc?

You want Prime Now (delivery within the time window you select) not Pantry (shipped to hotel).

Lots of threads on this, usually called “grocery delivery.”

We use Safeway on vacation and others have had good luck with them at WDW. I already have my order saved for June

Yup! And the prices I compared were cheaper than Garden Grocer by quite a bit. I did not even look into Amazon because we have had zero problems with Safeway.

Not sure if this the right place to post. But has anyone ordered from Amazon Pantry and had it delivered to your resort room? We were just at Universal Studios and saw a delivery of Amazon boxes. I was thinking this might be good for some things especially on a longer stay? Not sure if WDW charges a separate handling fee, etc?
You can ship amazon pantry to WDW hotels but Disney now charges a $5 fee per package sent via UPS/Fedex/USPS and you can’t get perishable stuff.

You want Prime Now (delivery within the time window you select) not Pantry (shipped to hotel).

Lots of threads on this, usually called “grocery delivery.”
Prime now is great-we have used it several times. You do have to be an amazon prime member however to use this service. They don’t always have as good a selection of perishables as Garden grocer in my experience (nor do they deliver wine/beer) but prices are way better.
Haven’t used instacart yet for publix but considering it on a future trip.

It came up that there were no Safeway Grocery Delivery in the WDW area?
I don't know, someone recently stayed at Pop and shared on the Pop thread that she used Safeway with no problems. I already have the hotel address saved and it said delivery was available in my area, and let me start an order. It would not do that if there was no store or no delivery service to that address.

Ok thank you. I’ll check out Safeway and Garden Grocer. I won’t be ordering a ton of stuff, but there’s a few things I miss from home

We use Safeway on vacation and others have had good luck with them at WDW. I already have my order saved for June

It came up that there were no Safeway Grocery Delivery in the WDW area?

I had Safeway deliver 2 weeks ago to BWV. I would find the zip code/address of the resort you're staying in and enter that on the safeway site. They did an excellent job. Driver forgot 2 items and returned 2 hours later with them. He dropped everything off the bell services and they delivered to our room about 10 minutes after we called down. I would use again in a heartbeat!

I will check out the different deliveries. I’m just thinking of some water, maybe juice, tea, beverages fruit, yogurt, and a few other things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter