• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions, please, CRT or CP for DS and DD's 2nd birthday

poohnpiglet3

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm getting ready to make priority seating ressies for either Cinderella's Royal Table or Crystal Palace for breakfast. It's my twins' 2nd birthday and I'd like for it to be special.

We'll be doing Brown Derby for dinner that night. :)

Which do you think we'd enjoy more and why? I plan on getting vouchers because we'll have about 10 people in our party and I intend on paying for the meals for this. I understand that the CP breakfast is less expensive as well, is it still "voucher worthy?"

Thanks so much for your opinions!

Sherri :)

Honestly? I would do CP. We liked the CRT breakfast, but the food was so-so IMO. You are fed 'family style' at CRT and at CP it is a large buffet. I just think the CP is more 'worth it'. And Pooh and Friends would probably be more fun for the 2 yos. They do a great job 'working' the room.

With 2 year olds and a large party, I think CP would be more fun and relaxing (not to mention PSs will be WAYYYYY easier to obtain)

I think the princess thing is more fun for older kids like 4-9.

I would do CP too. The food is better and it is much less rushed then CRT. We did CP for lunch for my DS's 3rd birthday and it was great. I brought Pooh party hats with me. I had ordered a cake from GF's bakery and they delivered it to CP (well I was staying concierge so they actually arranged it). They had decorated the table with streamers and Mickey confetti. My DS was afraid of most of the characters but really loved them at his party and soon after he was ready to greet them in the parks but it was our last day. I plan on a CP meal earlier in the trip next time.

Thank you both very much! I think we've decided that CP will be the place for us for that day. Do I have to get up still very early to call PS about it?

Sherri :)

Probably not, it really doesn't fill up as quickly as CRT, try calling now, they may take PS's for you this far ahead.

Btw, your little 'reindeer' are adorable, I hope they have a wonderful Bday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter