Opening Night of HHN - Will it be a madhouse?

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
Hello

We will be in Orlando late August to Early September. We see that we will be there just in time for the opening night of HHN. It will be three of us possibly attending.
Will it be a total madhouse? Will it be worth it to attend?

Idk if it will be a madhouse.
I would expect lots of bloggers though.

If it’s your only opportunity then you should definitely go!

I was coming here to ask an opening night question, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread.

Is opening night any more or less crowded than the Sat or Sun of opening weekend? We can choose between any night that weekend, but opening night is best for our schedule. I was there Sat and Sun last year, so I know what the crowds are like on those nights. We will have EP and the bloggers don't bother me. I am just worried about overall crowds. Is Fri any better/worse crowd wise than the other two nights?

Thanks for the input. I was hoping the crowds would not be insane as it is the end of August. I don't mind bloggers and I plan on doing some of the rides that are open as well. I would love to see the Harry Potter section less crowded!

Thanks for the input. I was hoping the crowds would not be insane as it is the end of August. I don't mind bloggers and I plan on doing some of the rides that are open as well. I would love to see the Harry Potter section less crowded!
The HP section is always great during HHN! At some point in the night, the line at Gringott’s will get long, but it’s a fantastic low-crowd time to do the windows and poke around in the shops without crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter