Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

The school district we are in has Sep 29th- October 14th off of school, so I am betting a lot of people in this area are booking those weekends first. The 8th was our first choice followed by October 12th, then October 1st. Some of the other districts near us have slightly different dates, but most have a break right around that time.

Now Oct 8th is showing sold out.

[update] it’s showing as available again. The three dates that are “limited” are fluctuating between available and unavailable.

Last edited:
If I switch my iPad from Wi-Fi to being tethered to my phone data, is that going to bump me out of my spot?

iPad green bar is almost halfway while phone is maybe 10% and I have to leave home to head out for a bit. I can turn on my hotspot and take my iPad with me, but I won’t bother if that’s not going to keep my place in the queue.
you'll be fine

Wow, flashbacks to last year. Middle times (around Early October) sold out and by the time we got in the queue we had to go for our backup date in late october. Looks that way again.

d24b2540-2301-40c0-a29f-c6930a827e89
Firefox

2ff25909-5886-4955-9aa8-4f0b9184cea5
Edge

If anyone wants to play around with those. They both have "over an hour" but the bars are far along.

I've got one coming up in like 20 minutes I'm going to play with and see if I can recreate what I did before. Fingers crossed! I hate that we can't really help each other.

This is nuts. I'm an IT guy and have tried everything and little movement. Even went into work on my day off to use the insanely powerful setup we use. Not budging
Ha ha why is it relevant that you’re an “it” guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter