Online Check-in

**Courtney**

Mouseketeer
We arrive in 20 days and a wake up, and I am trying to do online check in, and running into some issues. Firstly, it wont let me add my credit card, it keeps saying it is invalid. It is the same card that Ive used for every payment, and doesnt expire until 2024. Secondly, when I get to the room request options, it only gives me ground floor or near pool, both options that we do no want.

Anyone else experiencing this? We have to go to the front desk anyways to pick up Magic Bands, so should I even bother to do online check-in? Touring plans sent over my room request already.

I can't help with the credit card issue, but do NOT select anything on the room request options. As you've noticed, the online room request options are very limited and selecting any of them will erase override all requests you have entered by calling or using Touring plans.

We had that same credit card problem last year. I can't remember if we kept getting the error when we did it on the app or on the actual computer, but when I tried it on the opposite device, it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter