• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online ADR system down??

SummerIrmoma2_3

DIS Veteran
I was trying late last night and again right now to see if I would be able to switch some of my ADRS around and I have been unable to look anything up. Last night it was saying there was a high volume of users or something alone those lines, and this was 1 and 2 am CT and now it just says it can not process my request.
Is the site down/ having problems? or does it just not like me. :confused3

Never mind. It looks like it might have something to do with LC. I just tried another restaurant and it worked fine. . . interesting.

No, the same thing has been happening to me. It's frustrating. I just lost 5 ADR's because the system isn't working correctly. Grrr... second night in a row. I wonder if they shut it down for updating or something.

It seems to be okay now at 6:15 AM ET. Perhaps they do updates to the system during the evening hours?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter