One theme park during Easter break

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello

We will be in during Easter break, wed before Easter to Monday

The kids have never done Epcot and are dying to go but given the week we are going I’m nervous to have our first experience there be unenjoyable due to crowds, thoughts on that?

aside from that I was think AK would be a safe bet?

We usually just do a resort stay but I want to surprise them with a day to the parks!
Thank you in advance

Hello

We will be in during Easter break, wed before Easter to Monday

The kids have never done Epcot and are dying to go but given the week we are going I’m nervous to have our first experience there be unenjoyable due to crowds, thoughts on that?

aside from that I was think AK would be a safe bet?

We usually just do a resort stay but I want to surprise them with a day to the parks!
Thank you in advance
Epcot will be so beautiful during The Flower and Garden Festival. My vote goes to Epcot.

I would absolutely go to Epcot. The kids want to go there and there are so many new rides . Also it has Harmonius. I’d definitely want to see that instead of leaving Animal Kingdom early . You’ll have a blast and get your money’s worth . No question. The crowds are manageable at Epcot . You can also take the skyliner to a resort for dinner if you’d like . There is no question in my mind that Epcot is where I’d go .

Wow thank you everyone I’m so glad I asked instead of going with AK!

I have a lot to catch up on I haven’t been to Epcot in 20 years! Can’t wait!

Do EP. Spring for ILL for GOTG and really blow their minds 😜

EP is a big park so it handles crowds better. BUT DO NOT GO ON A WEEKEND NIGHT. (That includes Friday nights).

Do EP. Spring for ILL for GOTG and really blow their minds 😜

EP is a big park so it handles crowds better. BUT DO NOT GO ON A WEEKEND NIGHT. (That includes Friday nights).
Awesome thank you! We will be there Easter break so it will be awful no matter when we go I’m sure haha but we will go thurs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter