One more year gone by, wishes for the Joy from the meaning of the Season of Christmas

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Some years back, I started posting this identical thought and sentiment, along with photo and song. I do think it a pretty photo, and along with the song, both then and now again, can't really say it better. It gets old, like me, but then again, not really. So, once more, a wish for..........

ChristmasGreetingDIS.jpg

Oh Holy Night---(click for sound)

Wishing everyone here a very Merry and Blessed Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter Solstice, Festivus or whatever celebrations of the Season you and family may celebrate.

Marie and Dan,

Natalie, Jeremy and Christopher; Vince, Katlyn, Keegan and Griffin

Thank you for posting this, Dan. A very Merry Christmas to all Disers and their families.

And here's hoping for a pain free and more mobile New Year for Dan (and me) with our new knees!

It's a DIS tradition I look forward to, so thank you for continuing to do it, Dan. Merry Christmas to you and Marie and your entire family!

I look forward to this tradition too. I don't post here much any more but I will always look for the great traditions.

Thanks as always and Merry Christmas!

Lovely, as always. Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope it's a wonderful season for you and yours.

Thx Dan :hug:! Merry Christmas and Godspeed, you, Lady M, the kiddos and those sweet grands who put a bright spot in each day :lovestruc. May 2015 bring us all good health and many blessings. :flower3:

I look forward to this tradition too. I don't post here much any more but I will always look for the great traditions.

Thanks as always and Merry Christmas!

Same from me here in Canada.

Best Wishes for 2015!

Merry Christmas, Dan and the rest of my DIS friends. At this time, with so much negativity in the news, let us be the change we want for the world. Peace and goodwill to all!

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dan! It's been too many years since we've seen each other.
Scott, Pam, and Elly

Merry Christmas, Dan! Santa (aka Bob) got me an Apple I-Pad Air. Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

TC :cool1:

Merry Christmas Dan! (better late than never)

Merry Christmas & wishes for a happy, healthy, blessed New Year to you & your family, Dan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter